Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    ◎How do you say she looks like a good person, as if she would give him a chance to repent? ◎

    In the evening, people were hungry after a busy day.

    Around the film and television city in the suburbs of Beijing, restaurants with better taste are always the busiest at this time, and hotels with higher grades are almost all covered by the film and television city crew.

    It is really difficult to find a suitable place to talk at this time.

    Xin Rao herself had no intention of eating, and seeing the person next to her, she probably had no intention of eating, so she simply asked Sun Qi to find a coffee shop with few houses, and took a seat in the corner.

    Zhao Shuya glanced at the environment with disgust, condescendingly took a silk scarf from her bag and put it on the sofa chair before sitting down.

    His gestures showed his elegant posture, whether it was makeup or mental outlook, he could not tell that he was already in his fifties at all.

    The corner of the waiter's mouth twitched and froze in place, staring at the lady, very speechless, guessing that they didn't need their own service either.

    exactly.

    The door was pushed open from the outside, ushering in new guests.

    "Hello, welcome."

    "You don't need to say hello, just have two cups of coffee."

    Armed Gu Yao pulled Gu Yuan's head, who was wearing a mask, to look inside. Sheng lowered his voice and whispered: "Beauty, please be quiet later, let's just sit down and leave." She looked

    like she was afraid of being recognized.

    It reminds me of the ladies at the table with obvious age gap and weird atmosphere.

    Looking at the two young men who looked like thieves again, countless eight o'clock dog-blood dramas flashed through the waiter's mind, and he immediately took the money with a smile on his face, and walked away wisely.

    Gu Yao pulled his brother and quietly sat down at the table next to Ms. Zhao.

    Thanks to the good lighting of this cafe.

    The dim light, coupled with the purposely separated baffles and green plants, is a little farther away. Even Gu Yao can't see what Gu Yuan's face looks like. Naturally, the two sat quietly without attracting the attention of the people nearby. Notice.

    The Gu family brothers knew Ms. Zhao's character well.

    Since yesterday morning when the trouble was very unpleasant, Gu Yao drove Gu Yuan back, no matter how Ms. Zhao made indirect remarks, she killed "I used to be a child, and the show was just for fun", "Brother and Xin Rao" The relationship is very good, I have always treated him as a future sister-in-law' and other words.

    Really coax to impatient.

    Gu Yao also stood on the side of his brother, stabbing her a few words from time to time.

    In the past, when Zhao Shuya returned to the country, was it not the big one who worked hard, was busy, and the little sweet talk and tricks to coax people?

    This time she was worried about the little one, so she came back specially to beat and beat, but in the end, she was told by Gu Yao?

    Since the end of her first bad marriage, Ms. Zhao Shuya has never been so angry. She held it in for a day at most, but she couldn't bear it, and went to the door the next day.