Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    ◎#Xin Rao and her little husband#◎

    "Stop, ah no, shut up, hello!"

    Xu Hui reacted the most.

    After walking into the house, he yelled and quickly closed the door at the back, for fear that the scene inside would be photographed by some troublemaker or a hidden camera.

    Just this scene.

    Huh.

    If it is posted on the Internet, it will definitely be worth two hot searches. At this juncture, Xin Rao is really daring.

    The voice behind him was too terrified, Xin Rao carefully fastened the two buttons of Gu Yuan's shirt, smoothed out the man's slightly upturned collar, and then turned around.

    "What's wrong?"

    "You still ask me what's wrong?"

    Xu Hui was furious, and pointed: "Even if you know what you two are really like... Anyway, you should be careful about the surrounding environment, so you won't be afraid of being photographed by paparazzi You put the photos on the Internet? At that time, it will be too late for you to regret it."

    Li Sen said sarcastically, "What is she afraid to do, just pierce the sky, and she didn't even bat an eye."

    Blame him for looking away Eye.

    I thought she was a gentle and obedient type, and wanted a new official to take up the post, but in the end, she gave him a general.

    Not to mention signing a personal agent, that guy Xu Hui still has his own handles in his hands. Now facing Xin Rao's attack first, even if there are ten thousand grass and mud horses galloping past in his heart, he only dares to say a few words.

    Xin Rao: What nonsense are these two talking about?

    Seeing her innocent face, Xu Hui accused: "You, didn't you just kiss her forcibly? It's the first time we met, so be more reserved." Although he felt that most men would not be able to refuse Xin Rao, he had to say something of.

    Xin Rao: "..."

    Gu Yuan: "..."

    The men and women who were very close were all stunned for a moment.

    Immediately, Xin Rao pulled a little distance away, frowned and said: "There is no use of force, and there is no kiss." In the wilderness, it was the scene of an event again. Do you think she is one of Da Yan's prodigals, flirting with men outside?

    "Really?"

    "What do you think?"

    Xin Rao's tone was cool, without any warmth.

    Xu Hui looked at her lips carefully for a long while, confirming that there was nothing unusual, and he was slightly relieved. He didn't force the kiss, which proved that they were wrong. Maybe things were far from that bad, or they just pointed at someone to deliberately get out of the predicament just now. Woolen cloth?

    With this thought in mind.

    Xu Hui said: "Anyway, it's good for the three male guests to explain clearly. After the announcement on tonight's show, you and this... why don't you make an explanation statement together. Don't worry about falling in love."

    Li Sen said: "I I also agree." The

    two managers looked at each other, and it was rare to stand in the same line at this moment, and it was a bit of a pity that they couldn't hold back the amateurs that Xin Rao had brought tonight.