Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    ◎Suffocating Death Barbie Powder Set. ◎

    Gu Yuan has dealt with people all the year round and has seen a lot of knowledge.

    The shopping mall is like a battlefield, but most of the leaders who can make the business bigger and better are outside in high spirits, pointing out the country, but in fact they are all false. Gu Yuan saw too much and they received a call from their wife in a second, with a humble tone , and then rushed to the stage to buy gifts just to deceive people.

    The number of times was too many, Gu Yuan got used to it, and even summed up a rule for choosing gifts.

    "A three-piece set of watches, silk scarves, and bags."

    "Plus the latest full range of lipsticks and perfumes, understand?"

    Time is precious, Gu Yuan passed on the mantra personally, and even told him to buy another gift and hide it away. Giving it to a female guest on the date day is considered a small surprise.

    Gu Yao thought it made sense, so he ran into the counter to buy it.

    The lady in the cabinet made a lot of good words, "Received so many gifts, the handsome guy and your girlfriend must be very happy, what kind of gift box do you need? Do you want to write a greeting card? We have a corresponding template here. Let's see which one is more suitable. "

    Let me take a look."

    Gu Yao carefully selected the cards.

    It was only when everything was bought that he remembered the matter of 'blind gift selection', and went back to buy another gift. Facing his brother's indescribable expression, Gu Yao plausibly said: "This is the color that the female guest likes. I have to make sure that she picks this gift box first, and then give her another surprise on the date."

    This idea is perfect!

    Gu Yuan: "..."

    Gu Yuan blocked him to no avail, so he chose to cover his eyes.

    ·

    7 o'clock in the evening.

    The male guests came back from outside one after another.

    Gu Yao remembered what happened yesterday, and brought back two boxes of cut fruits, "I just bought it along the way, and I guess dinner will have to wait a while, so eat some fruit first to fill your stomach."

    A box of colorful fruit loose cut.

    A box of sliced ​​mangoes.

    "Thank you."

    Ji Sitian smiled sweetly, and her tone was much better than yesterday.

    Gu Yao was in a turbulent mood, consciously giving the signal in place, and walked into the kitchen with wind on his feet, heh, didn't he just do what he wanted, Tao Junxing would, so would he!

    "Mi Li, Xin Rao, you eat fruit."

    Ji Sitian opened the lid, motioned for the two to eat together, and asked pretending not to know: "What do you say they did in the afternoon? Brother Jun Xing went to filming, Are the other two okay, have you been away for so long?"

    "..."

    Meng Mili didn't want to answer Ji Sitian's question.

    There is mango mousse in the front, and sliced ​​mango in the back. The popular female guest is different. She chooses to drink a cup of tea to calm down, "I don't know, maybe there is something else."