Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    ◎Do you prepare double dog food for them? ◎

    In mid-September, the sky is bright and clear, and everything is suitable.

    Because the drama "The World" failed to get a star, Star Entertainment Video simply picked an auspicious day and started broadcasting it.

    The ups and downs of the hero and heroine's relationship made fans scream.

    at the same time.

    The emotional line between Ning Changjun and the young son Ji Hong in the play also caused the audience to burst into tears.

    Xin Rao and Zhuo Yi are cooperating with the show's publicity, interacting with CUE on Weibo from time to time, so that the speed of the latter's popularity can be said to be rapid, and even found Zhuo Yi with a lot of books and endorsements.

    "I'm going to ask Xiaoyi to accept two suitable endorsements first to increase her commercial popularity. As for the book, don't rush to accept it." Xu Hui suggested: "Instead of picking up the second male and the third male, it is better to speak in your own drama." The male protagonist."

    "Sister Rao, Brother Hui, what drama is it?" In the

    newly prepared office, Zhuo Yi was a little excited when he heard the word 'male protagonist'.

    It is said that an artist who does not want to be popular is not a good artist.

    For most people, if they can play the leading role, they will never play the third role. If they can play the leading role, why not play the leading role?

    Before the show "The World" was broadcast, Zhuo Yi was still an amateur who couldn't be distinguished among the crowd, but now with Ji Hong's role, he has slapped his face fiercely, so far he has gained a lot of popularity.

    Recently, with the strong support from his boss, Xin Rao, Zhuo Yi has first tasted the taste of being popular, and now he is also full of career ambitions, wishing to be busy with work 365 days a year.

    Tut tut.

    Compared with Xin Rao, it's so comforting, okay?

    Xu Hui glanced at Xin Rao who was still looking down at the new version of the script, and explained to Zhuo Yi: "The company is currently preparing a web drama, the cost is not high, and it mainly focuses on light comedy, with about twenty episodes. look, and then the male protagonist in it intends to let you act, why don't you read the script first?"

    "Okay."

    Zhuo Yi was gearing up, excited.

    Upon hearing this, Xin Rao handed him the script in her hand, turned her head and asked, "Brother Xu, why do I remember the original book I gave you? The content is not like this?"

    "Ah? Is there any? Why don't I remember. "

    Xu Hui pretended to be stupid, pretending to be totally ignorant.

    Xin Rao stared at him intently for ten seconds, and he couldn't help being defeated, and explained with a dry smile: "The main reason is that the book you wrote is too... a bit past, if it is taken out, it will not matter whether it can pass the trial." I don't know, let alone show it."

    What kind of women are superior to men.

    What polyandry.

    Oh shit.

    It is difficult to pass the trial, let alone filmed and broadcast, so that a group of keyboard warriors can be sprayed to death?

    "Whether it's a movie, a TV series or an online drama, we can only do artistic processing at best, but the background should be as close to reality as possible. The screenwriter teacher who wrote the script is also an old man. He said that the core of the story will not change after such a change. , but it is easier to pass the review, and it is much easier to attract investment."