Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    ◎Now I like to eat grapes, does it count as a hobby? ◎

    It failed to show off, but was saved because of the help of the female guest?

    Terrible.

    It's a shame to throw it at grandma's house!

    From being led for a lap by the horse, the horse put down its hooves for fun, to Xin Rao getting on the horse and catching up, using the black horse to restrain the maroon mare, and gradually stopping, Tao Junxing was in a daze throughout the whole process.

    "Are you all right? Are you feeling unwell?"

    Xin Rao got off the horse, held the reins of the two horses firmly, and asked in a gentle voice.

    Tao Junxing's face was red and fiery, and he was in a trance, staring at the back of her snow-white hands for a long time and couldn't take his eyes off. How did such a pair of tender hands manage to restrain the horse with so much strength?

    Is it true that he didn't wake up today?

    "Brother!"

    Seeing that Fa Xiao was still on the horse in a daze, Wu Yibin quickly reminded: "Don't you hurry up and get off the horse, is there any discomfort in your body?" The

    most important thing is, what are you doing on the horse?

    Still need a girl to help you off the horse?

    Only when he complained in his heart, Wu Yibin was horrified to find that Xin Rao had stretched out his arm, "Are you scared? Come down and drink some water to calm the shock."

    Program group: "..."

    Tao Junxing: "..."

    Wu Yibin : "..."

    Silence.

    Deathly silence.

    Except for the camera who continued to shoot silently, everyone was severely poked by Xin Rao's actions.

    The sun fell on the woman whose head was slightly tilted up. Even after going through such a horrible thing just now, there was only the word concern in her eyes at this time, and her black eyes seemed to be stained with a layer of warm gleam. Looking at each other is enough to make people feel uncomfortable. Feel dizzy and forget everything around you.

    It was difficult for Tao Junxing to describe how he felt at the moment.

    ashamed.

    Sour.

    There was also a little swell to ache, and the fear that the heart seemed to pop out of the chest.

    This feeling was very strange to Tao Junxing, and it was kind of bad. He felt as if something had escaped his control.

    Unfamiliar, at a loss...

    "It's so handsome!"

    An excited voice came from behind him, breaking the silence at this moment, Dao Qian ran towards the group of people at a brisk pace, staring at Xin with burning eyes Rao: "You are so proficient in equestrianism, have you studied it before?"

    "A little bit."

    Xin Rao ignored his question, and focused all her attention on Tao Junxing. ?”

    Could it be that he was frightened and stupid?

    Do you want to call a professional doctor to look at it.