Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    ◎Woman, you are just greedy for my craftsmanship! ◎

    "Morning." At five o'clock in the

    morning, Xin Rao opened her eyes on time.

    After washing up, he changed into a comfortable sports suit, and greeted the camera with great vigor. His unpainted face got close, and no flaws could be seen.

    No disappointment at all.

    The staff squatting all the time lamented that this woman has a strong heart. She didn't receive a text message and she slept so well that she could even count the number of times she turned over with one hand in one night.

    What a big heart.

    While sighing, the program group also abided by the principle of "start broadcasting when there is movement", quickly started the live broadcast, and cut the first scene to Xin Rao's face.

    The screen-on beautification attack directly suffocates the breath of the night owl who has been scratching his head and hasn't slept all night.

    [Ahhh, the program group still knows about the start of the broadcast? What did you do for so long in the middle! ]

    [The dog show is not human, and deliberately cut off the time for sending text messages at 10 o'clock, which is despicable. ]

    [Rao Rao stickers, you are beautiful without makeup~]

    [Some people have already woken up, and some people have not slept all night...]

    [Only I want to know who Xin Rao sent a text message last night, and who is it? Who sent it to her? 】

    【In front, you are not alone, I also want to know. 】

    Xin Rao put on a high ponytail, put on running shoes and prepared to go out.

    "Wait!" The

    yawning staff hurriedly stopped him: "The live broadcast is filming in the hut. If Mr. Xin has the habit of exercising, he can go to the third floor. Isn't there a gym?" Going

    out will be more troublesome.

    First of all, it is impossible to live broadcast, and you have to carry the machine to follow the guests all the time, and the content of the shooting can only be edited and put in the regular broadcast, what a loss.

    "Everyone is sleeping, so I'm going to exercise on the third floor, isn't it good?"

    "..."

    Well, it seems to make sense?

    Why didn't I think of this when I was decorating the cabin!

    Hearing Xin Rao's well-founded rebuttal, the staff silently withdrew their hands, and finally sent a sturdy camera brother to follow Xin Rao, along with a balance car with sufficient power.

    With one person and one machine, the shooting picture is so smooth.

    Xin Rao, who was provoked to run, couldn't help looking three or four times out of the corner of her eye, and finally stopped her heart, looked straight ahead, and started running seriously.

    The king of a country must have the ability to carry a pen to secure the world, and the ability to mount a horse to determine the universe.

    Xin Rao's physical strength, of course, is gone.

    After running around the neighborhood for two laps, Xin Rao didn't blush or pant, her steps were easy, and she seemed to be able to fly into the sky against gravity in the next second, and she hardly broke out in a simple run.