Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    ◎Don't empathize with me, don't use this method to punish me! ◎

    6 o'clock in the evening.

    The rest of the guests who had a good swim in the sea came back together.

    As expected of Little Wild Wolf, Chen Hao coaxed the three ladies into a happy mood in just one afternoon, and everyone came back with a smile on their faces.

    "Rao Rao, Qin Shu, we bought a lot of fruit on the way back, and there are coconuts, do you want one?"

    Meng Mili happily invited them to eat some fruit together to satisfy their hunger.

    After all, the first chef of the hut has just come out of the sea, and he also knows that there is nothing to eat for dinner now.

    But...

    Meng Mili recalled the several restaurants that passed by on the way back just now, and secretly suggested: "Why don't we stop working on our own tonight and go out for a meal, there are a few restaurants that make delicious dishes It's gone!"

    Anyway, the first chef of the hut has just returned.

    "It's okay." Tao Junxing turned his gaze: "Xin Rao, what do you think?"

    "I'm afraid it

    won't work today." Thinking about Gu Yao's ankle injury, Xin Rao told about his injury in the afternoon After a hundred days of injury, Gu Yao's injury doesn't look that serious, at least today he has to rest in the house.

    Over there, Ji Sitian was still laughing with Chen Hao. Hearing that Gu Yao was injured, she quickly came over and asked, "When was he injured? Didn't he see a doctor? Where is he?

    " I remembered that there were people like this in the house.

    Qin Shu explained it patiently.

    Meng Mili saw the stitches and said: "Then let's make dinner by ourselves later, to save trouble, we can also have a hot pot, Sitian, you go to see Gu Yao, and bring some fruits up by the way."

    "Okay."

    Ji Sitian agreed without hesitation, ran to the kitchen in a hurry, glanced around, and finally smashed a coconut in her arms.

    However, the juice in the coconut is delicious, but it is difficult to break the shell. She tried it several times but failed to break the shell.

    He has been silently paying attention, maintaining the principle that wherever there is a need, there is him. Chen Hao stepped forward to open his mouth without hesitation, handed her a hand, and said, "here, remember to call me next time you do this kind of work, just in case What should I do if I hurt my hand?"

    "It's a little confused."

    Chen Hao is young, but his figure, appearance, and even his personality are very mature. Sweet face is red.

    She gave Chen Hao a coquettish look, and said with a smile on the corner of her mouth, "I know, I'll go upstairs first." Did she

    remember that the 'old love' was still upstairs.

    Chen Hao watched her leave, saw Meng Mili coming to fetch water, and hurriedly slid over, "Mili, is there anything I can help you with? I'm happy to help you!"

    Chen Hao downstairs had everything he could.

    Qin Shu and Tao Junxing were busy ordering food to be delivered to their door, and began to circle around the kitchen.