Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    ◎Today's hot search, isn't Young Master Ji just here to give money? ◎

    Suddenly, the sky is bright and clear, and the sun is shining brightly.

    "The World" started buzzing.

    Xin Rao was used to waking up early, and she didn't need to be urged by others, so she rushed to the shooting scene on the morning sun. Today, she didn't have a part in the scene, and she came here for the red envelope of the opening ceremony.

    "Happy start-up, everything is going well!"

    Jiang Luo sent everyone a big red envelope, and after the start-up ceremony, he hurriedly started the first scene of "The World".

    Mo Ran also ran over and asked Xin Rao for a group photo.

    The action is a bit deliberate and hard to ignore.

    Xu Hui beside him was bubbling anxiously at the corner of his mouth, looking away from the two of them. Xin Rao observed the young man's every move silently, but seeing his clear eyes, he still couldn't figure out the other party's intention.

    Hype?

    It's not like, I know she has a boyfriend.

    Running in tacit understanding?

    It doesn't look like much, at least until now Xin Rao has never heard him talk about the script.

    It is a coincidence that once or twice, there must be a conspiracy.

    Xin Rao was most impatient with the idea of ​​guarding against thieves from thousands of miles away, so she comforted Xu Hui a few words, and then dragged him to find a position to observe how the scene was filmed.

    The actress Xin Rao who played the role of the female lead had met during the audition. Her name was Yao Jiatong. She had exquisite facial features and looked very gentle and generous. As for the reason why Xin Rao was so impressed.

    "She's amazing, she cried within three seconds during the audition, do you remember?"

    Xin Rao whispered to Xu Hui's ear.

    The latter thought about it, and suddenly said: "Oh, I remembered, indeed, she was the most crying scene in the audition that day, but when it comes to acting skills, she is not the most outstanding..." As

    he spoke, Xu Hui couldn't help talking about some routine operations in the circle.

    For example, female one's acting skills are not outstanding, but she has a special skill, and it is not difficult to get a leading role if she walks away from behind. Mo Ran's acting skills are not known, but she has a lot of traffic and popularity. It is not difficult to bring capital into the group.

    On the other hand, someone like Xin Rao who honestly followed the audition route would be at a disadvantage!

    There is no backstage protection.

    It would be nice to be able to eat a bite now.

    Xu Hui felt a lot of emotion, and Xin Rao couldn't help frowning.

    She understands that when the water is clear, there will be no fish.

    Although the current situation is much better than she imagined, after hearing Xu Hui's remarks, she couldn't help asking: "Is there no one to care about this kind of chaos?

    " Hitting workers, of course they will do what they say." Xu Hui had to repeat the old story: "Anyway, you stay away from Mo Ran."

    "...Okay."