Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    ◎It’s gone, it’s gone, it’s really gone... ◎

    People can compare.

    Compared with the last date, which was a failure of all members, everyone made a lot of progress this time, and completed it stumbled.

    But compared to Tao Junxing's considerate care along the way, plus the last wave of rose offensive, Gu Yao and Qin Shu are obviously not enough.

    On the way back, several people had their own thoughts.

    It is even more difficult for the girls to express their feelings while holding the flowers.

    It can be said that the cutting is not chaotic, and the reasoning is still chaotic.

    Nearly 10 o'clock in the evening, a group of people arrived at the hut.

    "That's Jiang Mo's suitcase over there, right? I'll get it." Tao Junxing was always considerate. When he saw the three suitcases at the door, he took the initiative to step forward.

    Anyway, he also knew that Gu Yao must not open his mouth at this moment, he must take pills!

    As for Qin Shu...

    he didn't take the initiative at the beginning, so don't expect anything at this time.

    Sure enough, none of the men present robbed him.

    Xin Rao looked at the flowers in her hand, stepped forward and said, "Let me help you with a piece."

    After saying that, she handed the flowers to Meng Mili.

    Without waiting for Tao Junxing to refuse, he entered the hut with the box in one hand.

    Gu Yao and Qin Shu were dumbfounded for a moment, and then they scrambled to fight for the remaining boxes. Only Tao Junxing looked at Xin Rao's back, feeling a little bit agitated and sweet at the same time.

    It's like a sip of honey water on your lips, it's so sweet that your whole body is crisp.

    A smirk appeared on his face, and he followed into the door together, shouting: "Xin Rao, it's not easy to move the box upstairs, don't move, just let me come!"

    "Yes."

    Xin Rao responded casually Dao, but at this time the person has reached the second floor and opened the door of the room.

    Before Tao Junxing could keep up with her, Qin Shu followed her a few steps calmly, raised his head and said, "Xin Rao, are you tired, why don't I go get you a glass of water?"

    "Okay, thank you. "

    An answer came from the second floor.

    Tao Junxing: "..."

    Qin Shu withdrew the Jiojio who had stepped on the stairs on the second floor, walked to the kitchen contentedly, and inadvertently met Tao Junxing's eyes, releasing a spark of hostility in his usually lazy pupils.

    Sorry bro.

    Who is the final winner depends on personal ability!

    The eyes of the two made brief contact, and the battle broke out.

    Immediately, one turned around and moved the box up to the second floor, while the other wandered into the kitchen, and there was no intersection.

    the other side.

    "Gu Yao, what are my things?"

    Ji Sitian crossed her arms and asked.