Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    ◎People in one's own family must be pampered by oneself. ◎

    "Morning."

    "Morning, Sister Rao."

    After five o'clock in the morning, most of the filming locations in Hengcheng had already started a new day's work, and the crew where Xin Rao was staying was no exception. Get in place, perform their duties, and be busy with your own work.

    This is a casual greeting.

    But the make-up artist was keenly aware that Xin Rao's mood was extraordinarily...

    ok?

    Before she could open her mouth to find a chance to ask, Yao Jiatong came straight to Xin Rao's dressing room as soon as she came early in the morning, and said with a happy smile, "Xin Rao, good morning, how was your rest yesterday?"

    Eyes blinking, narrowed Very strong.

    Xin Rao is not someone who can be easily teased, and said with a light smile, "Not bad."

    "Tsk, it's been half a month, why are you still so far away?"

    Yao Jiatong handed over a bottle of yogurt and didn't care about makeup The teacher followed behind, and even moved a small chair to Xinrao's side.

    "Didn't I want to know the power of love at first sight CP? If you weren't there yesterday, I don't know how bad Director Jiang's face was when he received the news of Mo Ran's withdrawal from the group. Oh, I can't stand it anymore!

    " He's become the Lord of Hell." The

    makeup artist whispered.

    "That's for sure. In the past half a month, so many male third scenes have been filmed. Who would be happy to change people and rework?"

    "Yes."

    "But compared to those, I want to know why Xin Rao is so so Just now." Yao Jiatong lowered her voice, and beeped softly: "Mo Ran's fans! They are notoriously disgusting and difficult, you...really called the police that day?"

    Xin Rao didn't elaborate, only responded shallowly made a sound.

    Yao Jiatong has been jumping up and down in the melon field since the day before yesterday, eating melons with great enjoyment, but there are different opinions on the news on the Internet, and she is itching to know whether she has called the police or not, and now she got the news from the master.

    Yisheng.

    Immediately satisfied.

    Vigorously sucking the yogurt in his hand, Yao Jiatong quickly switched accounts, pulled out the QR code and put it in front of Xin Rao, "Xin Rao, let's add a friend? This is my personal account." , is not the same as the job number."

    These sisters don't talk too much, and they have easy-going personalities, so they are worthy of deep friendship!

    Xin Rao: "..."

    Xin Rao silently took out her phone, scanned the QR code, and was suddenly a little puzzled by this person's hospitality.

    Are you happy to go back to work?

    why is that.

    Soon, Xin Rao got the reason why Yao Jiatong was happy: All the scenes of the male three plus pages were cancelled, and they were filmed according to the original script!