Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    ◎#欣罗明眼知海第一人#◎

    Strong girls are afraid of entanglement, this is one of Chen Hao's life creeds.

    But since he was born, he has only met two women who can make him use the word 'wrapping'. One is his first love, and the other is Xin Rao.

    The former is a successful experience, the latter...

    Chen Hao thinks it is a bit difficult, but if he is given the opportunity to use all his strength, it is still unknown who will win the battle!

    So in the next two days, no matter how defensive the eyes of Qin Shu and Tao Junxing were, Meng Mili, Jiang Mo and other female guests' eyes were so indescribable, Chen Hao just gritted his silver teeth and used the word "wrap" with great proficiency.

    Xin Rao drank tea, he poured water, and stared at her with affectionate eyes.

    Xin Rao was exercising, and he followed closely, showing off his muscular muscles and a figure capable of protecting the other party.

    Xin Rao and Qin Shu learned to play the piano together, and he turned into a loyal licking dog and clapped beside him, his palms turned red.

    A combination of punches came down...

    Xin Rao repeatedly avoided him, but remained unmoved? ? ?

    Chen Hao couldn't help doubting life, doubting whether his experience was fake.

    "Tsk, I thought I could live in peace for a long time, but I turned out to be a fool."

    Jiang Shiye Mo looked on coldly and sneered disdainfully. He only felt that the frequent demonstrations in the past two days were like feeding the dog.     Meng Mili was lying on the chair under the parasol, with a look of seeing through the world of mortals, she

    said: "After all, I just came here, and I still have to fight for the opportunity to perform."

If people care about salted fish, then sprinkle the salted fish to the end.

    Ji Sitian: "Indeed, I just came here, I understand."

    Jiang Mo: "..." I

    feel that I have been connoted.

    Jiang Mo closed her mouth resentfully, watched the fierce beach volleyball battle in front of her, thought for a while, and lay back again: Hey, Meng Mili is right, this kind of battle situation is not her battlefield, let's just wait.

    ·

    The three of them lay in a row, taking a sip of the cold drink from time to time, beautifully bubbling.

    The other end is not so comfortable.

    The matter had to start a few hours ago. Because of the absence of a male guest, many of the couple activities that had been prepared before had to be put on hold. It was not because the program crew found out, but because they were afraid of offending people.

    After all, no matter who is left, that person's fans can kill the program group.

    Under such circumstances, many crooked ideas of the program group were forced to give up, and seeing Chen Hao's straight ball, which seemed out of place among a group of salted fish, he thought of ways to create opportunities for others.

    Beach Volleyball.

    I don't know which ghost came up with a good way, which can show the figure of the male fourth, and also take the opportunity to get in touch with the female guests.