Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    ◎How come you look like a goblin, so good at it! ? ◎

    The dark artificial lake is brightly illuminated by high beams, and everything hidden in the darkness is clearly illuminated.

    The boss was subdued by one move, and the younger brothers panicked.

    When they squinted their eyes and saw that there was only a car not far away, and only two people got off, and there was a woman among them, evil came from their guts, they looked at each other and rushed towards Gu Yuanqiqi.

    The crew-haired man who was in the middle gritted his teeth and said, "After finishing this ticket, you will be settled for the rest of your life. Hurry up!

    "

    Gu Yuan's entire attention was focused on Xin Rao, his mind was full of a series of questions like "A Rao knew I lied to her", "Why did she appear here", and how could he pay attention to the dangers around him?

    The crew-haired man who took the lead rushed over, while Gu Yuan was still standing there stupidly, as if roots had taken root in the soles of his feet, and he didn't move at all.

    Xin Rao was even angrier.

    But...

    In any case, no matter how many secrets you choose, the person you choose will not be able to be bullied by others.

    In three or two steps, he grabbed Gu Yuan and pulled him back. Xin Rao expressionlessly grabbed the flat-headed man who was holding a wooden stick, narrowing his beautiful peach eyes and slowly smiling, "Whoever touches me, you Have you got my permission?" The

    flat-headed man: "...?" The

    next second.

    There was a crisp sound of cracking bones, and severe pain came from the wrist of the flat-headed man. Before he could cry out, the thick wooden stick in his hand had already changed hands, and the sound of the wind in his ears was followed by a muffled sound at the leg bones.

    "Oh—"

    "It hurts..."

    "Help, help!"

    Not to mention a thick wooden stick, it seemed as if there was a soul in Xin Rao's hands. It was powerful, with one stick and one leg. His eyes were sharp and his hands were quick, and his strikes were firm and steady. The screams kept coming and going, making people who heard it feel sad and those who saw it burst into tears.

    No need for help at all.

    Instead, those bastards are the ones who need to be rescued.

    The plain white dress flutters with the wind, and the seemingly slender smooth arms are well-proportioned. Every movement is elegant and fast. Such a big contrast perfectly interprets what is the aesthetics of violence.

    Xin Rao was rarely angry.

    As a monarch, she is most afraid of revealing her emotions. In the past 20 years in Da Yan, she has been angry only a handful of times. Most of them habitually keep all their emotions in their hearts, never letting the subjects see them, and making wild guesses.

    After coming to this world, Xin Rao has changed a lot, but this is the first time she is really angry.

    What was angry was that Gu Yuan concealed the leg injury.

    What is angry is that Gu Yuan put himself to risk.

    What 's even more annoying is that it was Gu Yuan's burn that time, and today...