Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    ◎I have seen people who lose money and goods, but this is the first time I have heard of people who lose money. ◎

    #《甜蜜爱爱爱爱》全员BE#

    #欣雄一点爱情的Object#

    #辛罗爱情#

    #话白夜大Failure#

    When the program group hastily shut down due to an accident, all of Gu Yuan’s photos had been taken. It was circulated on the Internet, and it was directly sent to the hot search, but it took about ten minutes to ferment quickly, and the whole network knew about it, but the person's information could not be found.

    At first the audience was outraged.

    Later, when they looked at Gu Yuan's face, they became a little vacillating...

    Later, some Xin Rao's only fan had accumulated a lot of grievances during the variety show, and cut out a fancy collection.

    It is from the first day of the romance show that Xin Rao is disgusted by all the male guests, and then later, when the male guests are attracted by Xin Rao, the single arrow that changes the direction of the wind one by one and the increasingly terrifying Shura field.

    Looking at Xin Rao's handling, from the first day to the last day, he treated everyone with a gentle attitude, a bowl of water was flat, never favored one another, and followed the rules of the program group that could not be accepted or refused during the recording period .

    The same is true for the male guests Qin Shu, Tao Junxing and Gu Yao.

    Didn't Jiang Mo, Ji Sitian, and Meng Mili who were of the same sex mostly take care of them, and never had any trace of malice?

    Take a closer look ...

    The confession should have been private, secret, with a hazy and beautiful little feeling in it, and then pierced the last layer of window paper with full of expectation and love, but the program crew did not have it at all. Consider the mood of the guests.

    So many spectators.

    Live the situation, so many cameras around.

    There is also intentional trouble, provoking the three male guests to confess to Xin Rao in public, isn't this intentional to make people feel uncomfortable?

    Not to mention that Xin Rao in the show now relies on her own charm to change from the most disliked guest to the most popular guest. No matter whose confession she agrees to, she will always attract counterattacks from fans of other CPs. The show group is making a lot of money The degree of topicality, but they never thought about how much impact they would have on the guests in the end.

    No wonder Xin Rao was forced to randomly pick a live audience to confess.

    If it were me...

    God, this would be a disaster!

    More and more netizens gradually came back to their senses, shifted their attention from Xin Rao's confession object to the program group, surrounded them, and scolded the official blog's dog blood spray head. At the same time, many netizens secretly regretted——

    MD, if they were also At the scene, is it possible to be hit by Xin Rao?

    How jealous they are!

    Everything is the program team's fault! ! !

    ·

    Things continued to ferment on the Internet, so I clicked directly on the official blog of "Sweet Love", and the live broadcast was also successfully messed up.