Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    ◎Unfortunately, this is what she does. ◎

    With Gu Yuan's words, no one picked trouble in the second half.

    On the contrary, the host was keenly aware that Xin Rao didn't like to speak very much, and most of the questions were directed at Gu Yuan, who was still very happy to receive other people's sincere blessings.

    This joy caused a lot of "sweet things" to come out.

    Xin Rao mostly smiled, noncommittal.

    The young lovers sang together, making everyone's scalps go numb.

    In short.

    Whether the amateur guests in the show are attracted or not, and who they are attracted to, they don't know at all.

    Anyway, after recording for most of the day, I understand that Xin Rao has devoured this amateur boyfriend to death, and his eyes can't wait to stick to Xin Rao's body before giving up.

    The program team is happy to see the results, and they are willing to eat dog food.

    After the recording ended, except for Bai Yiyi who left early, everyone exchanged contact information with Xin Rao and gave sincere blessings.

    "Sister Rao, why is Brother Gu here?"

    Sun Qi is in charge of all matters related to Xin Rao's work, and she naturally followed her on the show. question.

    This time when someone came down, he hurriedly stepped forward and asked in a low voice.

    Xin Rao didn't know about it earlier than her. Looking at Gu Yuan who was still communicating with Han Zikun, she said in a low voice, "I also only found out when we were recording. I guess the program crew did it on purpose."

    " Did Gu Ge do it on purpose?" A surprise prepared for you?"

    Sun Qi could only think of this after much deliberation.

    Xin Rao had a headache and said, "Surprise is much more than joy, Qiqi, you can call Brother Xu later and tell him about this matter, let him pay attention to the follow-up public relations, as for Gu Yuan..."

    When it comes to her own, Xin Rao can't say enough.

    But thinking of just now, although she overturned the jar of jealousy in front of so many people, what she said to Bai Yiyi just now, still gave her a lot of face.

    Think about it.

    Xin Rao's expression slowed down, and she pondered: "You ask Brother Xu to immediately downgrade the CP entries of Ning Changjun and Ji Hong. The recent business of Weibo, I will focus on myself and Gu Yuan, and gradually reduce the number of entries. Interaction with Zhuo Yi. The company is ready to release news about our film and television company when the second season starts.

    " You can’t let it go easily.” The

    establishment of the company has been hidden for so long.

    It should also be made public.

    Star Entertainment Video...

    maybe a good partner.

    Xin Rao's smile was shallow, and from the corner of her eyes, she happened to see Bai Yiyi, who had just stepped off the stage, took a sip of the coffee handed by the assistant, and then became furious at the person.