Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    ◎The way of chasing men in Dayan country, it seems that it doesn't work here? ◎

    Following up to Xin Rao's pace, Gu Yao's soul is out of his body, his mind is full of: who am I, where am I, and what did I let the female guest do just now?

    The blurred look in the eyes made the audience unable to bear to look directly.

    [Yao Zai's sadness was visible to the naked eye, but I was laughing loudly under the quilt unkindly. ]

    [Hahahahahahahahahaha...]

    [People's sorrows and joys are not interchangeable, hahahahahaha. ]

    [Zai Zai lost weight recently, can't even carry the suitcase? Distressed. ]

    [U1S1, Xin Rao feels so safe. ]

    [Boys behave like this in front of girls, daba daba! 】

    The two entered the hut one after another.

    Xin Rao briefly talked about the guest's room, and was about to send the suitcase up. After all, with the small body of the male guest in front of her, she didn't think he could carry the luggage up by himself.

    "No, no, I'm going to wait for the other male guests to come and discuss which room to live in together..."

    Gu Yao, who had already lost someone once, didn't plan to lose him a second time, and hurried over to protect the luggage like a chicken. As if afraid that Xin Rao would come over and snatch her.

    Rejection is obvious.

    Xin Rao paused, then casually took a tissue and handed it over.

    "Wipe off your sweat."

    "Thank you."

    Gu Yao took it in a hurry, pushed the box inside, and finally let out a sigh of relief. However, it wasn't until he saw the mobile phone storage box at the entrance that he belatedly remembered that the mobile phone was still in his brother's hands, and he didn't bring it in at all!

    "What's the matter?"

    Sensing the other party's embarrassment keenly, Xin Rao asked.

    Gu Yao smiled with some shame: "It's okay, I left my phone in the car, I have to go out and get

    it." Even so, Gu Yao still hoped that his brother would show kindness and ask Uncle Cheng to bring it in for him. As for Xin Rao's actions just now, he was really afraid to go out, and when he came back, the suitcase had already moved.

    I can't afford to lose the second person!

    "I'll get it for you."

    Xin Rao took the initiative to speak, then turned and walked out the door.

    Gu Yao was left behind, stretching out Erkang's hand in embarrassment, wanting to say something.

    God knows, he really didn't mean that!

    ·

    The car parked outside the house has not been driven away, but the windows are closed so that people cannot see the situation inside.

    "Knock knock—"

    Xin Rao moved closer and knocked on the car window.

    The window of the co-pilot opened slowly, and a face appeared full of energy, with a light grin on his mouth: "Hello."