Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    ◎Choose a gift ◎

    Learning is boundless, learning is endless.

    When she was in Dayan, Xin Rao didn't read many books in her spare time, but she still read the classics such as "I Untie the Dragon Robe for Your Majesty" and "Your Majesty Loves Me" carefully.

    Some of meng lang's moves have not been practiced yet, which doesn't mean she can't.

    What's more, how can there be any reason for a man to take the initiative in such a matter?

    Xin Rao clamped Qin Shu's chin against the guest, approached the distance unceremoniously, and let out a small chuckle, "That's okay?"

    Pressing slightly with her fingertips, she slid down the neck of the other party's neck as clean as a swan, and finally stopped at the The slightly open collar, obviously did not touch the skin, but all these turned into a numb itching.

    "..."

    Qin Shu almost bit his tongue and swallowed in disappointment.

    Beauty crit is not fake.

    Even if he still clearly remembered how outrageous this woman's mate-choice requirements were, but at this moment, he looked at that face whose every inch was dancing on his own aesthetic point, and his heartbeat still speeded up shamefully.

    "That's right! That's what I want!"

    Xin Rao said if he didn't get the hang of it, but if he got it, he would give the cameraman a big surprise. His hands kept 'clicking', full of inspiration, and directed with a smile on his face.

    "Move a sofa for Teacher Qin."

    "Pull down the collar a little, Xinrao, don't be shy, get closer, and let

    your eyes be more unrestrained!" "Mr. Qin, lie on the sofa, and then..."

    With the cameraman's every move With one instruction, Qin Shu changed from the active side to the passive side. He was pressed on the sofa without saying a word, feeling Xin Rao's eyes that sometimes doted on him and sometimes fled, and couldn't help following them over and over again.

    One set finished.

    Xin Rao stood up quickly and distanced herself, "Sorry, it was me, Meng Lang, just now."

    "...cough, it's okay." Qin Shu lowered his head and coughed violently, to cover up his embarrassment, "It's just for publicity, and I didn't encounter anything, so you don't have to worry about it."

    Shit!

    Why is he stuttering like a kid who has never been in love?

    Qin Shu found an excuse to hide far away, took a sip of water to calm down his shock.

    Looking at his figure, Xin Rao felt a little annoyed: Although Qin Shu's actions were reckless, but his own actions were also a bit sloppy, so it's better to be restrained.

    Looking at Gu Yao and Tao Junxing, Xin Rao smiled slightly and said, "Which one of you will come first?" His

    eyes were clear and calm, and he was a gentleman.

    It's just this tone...

    Do you really think that you go to the street to buy Chinese cabbage and choose it at will?

    The spark of surprise that had just surfaced between Gu Yao and Tao Junxing disappeared in an instant, and Qin Shu, who was watching from a distance, held his chest and remained expressionless: Humans are visual creatures, and a momentary heartbeat is nothing.