Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    ◎It must not be Xin Rao's problem, it must be the male fourth's problem! ◎

    Back from the hospital, Ji Sitian happily hummed a song all the way.

    Xin Rao couldn't hear the specific tone, but after being abused for a long time, her heart calmed down, and she closed her eyes and rested in the car.

    Go back to the cabin.

    All the guests gathered around and asked Gu Yao how he was and when he would be back. Ji Sitian told the truth that the others would disappear within three or four days, and they would continue to participate in the subsequent recordings. News, a relaxed smile could not help appearing on his face.

    After all, I have lived under the same roof for so long, and I have some feelings.

    No big deal that's great!

    "It's such a long drive back and forth, why don't I deliver it at noon?"

    Chen Hao sent a love signal to Ji Sitian, and quickly picked up the bento box, with a shy smile, milky and cool.

    Ji Sitian let him take the things over, and said, "No need, Xinrao and I met his family when we went there in the morning, and they said that we must follow the doctor's advice and eat lightly for the next two days, so let us Don't send food away, we will sit a table with delicious food for Gu Yao when he comes back."

    "Are you tired? Do you want some water? I'll pour it for you."

    Chen Hao showed great hospitality.

    If it were normal, Ji Sitian would undoubtedly follow him.

    However, because Gu Yao was in the hospital because of her, today Ji Sitian went to the hospital to visit her, but she was comforted by the other party instead. Adding up several things, she was absolutely sure at this moment that she would choose Gu Yao without hesitation!

    Facing the attention of other men, she said without thinking, "No need, I will go by myself, thank you for your concern."

    In just two days, Ji Sitian's mood has changed a lot, and now she will stop when she is ready, and face to face She also learned to refuse Chen Hao's overtures without hesitation.

    In normal times, Jiang Mo appointed him to make a few jokes.

    But when she thought of the firm expression on Ji Sitian's face now, she swallowed no matter how much she said, but her heart was complicated: after going through such an experience, why do you feel that you have grown a lot? It looks better than usual!

    What's more, wool can't just catch one, can it?

    "Brother, I'm a little thirsty, why don't you pour me a cup? Thank you."

    Jiang Mo's beautiful eyes moved slightly, and the most popular spot was on Chen Hao. Although it was to relieve the siege, her voice was a little more charming than usual meaning, and comes with a playful wink.

    It's not bad to try to form a CP with this person.

    It's all later, how about hugging together to keep warm?

    Chen Hao: "..."

    When Chen Hao received the signal, his smile didn't change, he pretended he didn't see it, but when he turned around, he gave Xin Rao a silent look, thinking that he would come up to him later and brush his face. not bad.

    It's almost time to play hard to get.

    Now is the time to be courteous.

    But when he turned his head, he stopped.