Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    ◎The gaze fell on Xin Rao, why couldn't she take it back? ◎

    Brother's beating was like a blow to Gu Yao, causing Gu Yao to fall back to the hospital bed in an instant.

    half an hour.

    Gu Yao asked with a numb face: "Brother...how can you say that about me?"

    He knew it was that person, the kind of person the two brothers looked down on the most.

    Become him?

    how is this possible!     Seeing his righteous words, Gu Yuan said inexplicably, "So... Gu Yao, do you think your current behavior is not like

    Gu Zhonglin's?"     As soon as that name appeared, Gu Yao immediately turned pale.     The current situation of the Gu family is complicated, and decades of investigation will reveal that they are inseparable from their father, Gu Zhonglin.     At that time, the Gu family had just gained a firm foothold in the capital, and they were considered upstarts. Gu Zhonglin returned from studying abroad, and his son inherited his father's career. It's really good, personable, and has the experience of studying abroad. It has a halo that makes many girls fall in love.     At that time, Zhao Shuya was fascinated by Gu Zhonglin's appearance. No matter how her family advised her, she would hang on this neck tree for life and death, and she would not marry unless he was the only one.     One is a mud leg that has just turned over and is about to take root in the capital.     One is a young lady with a big family and a big business, who is held in the palm of the family's hands for fear of falling, and who is afraid of being melted with her mouth shut.     No matter how outsiders see it, it is not suitable, but under Zhao Shuya's repeated request, Gu Zhonglin really asked Gu Zhonglin to marry someone into the family. In face, he helped his son-in-law a lot, and gave him a lot of benefits and ways.     This is the idea of ​​supporting each other.

    But Gu Zhonglin didn't think so. He was smart. He learned many and complicated things when he was studying abroad. He always knew how to make money. He quickly took advantage of the road paved by his wife and became brilliant in the business world. He established himself within two years. It is not an exaggeration to describe the speed of development as rapid progress.

    Then, Gu Zhonglin couldn't help exposing his bad habit that was hidden before marriage: passion.

    Huanfei, Yanshou, and thin, with different styles, but he will never refuse anyone who comes to his door.

    Zhao Shuya had been spoiled for the past 20 years, and the more she was in this situation, the more unwilling she was. Jealousy and possessiveness made her hysterically restore this marriage, and she had her first child in the same year.

    Xu had an eldest son, but Gu Zhonglin did settle down for a while, watching over his pregnant wife and giving birth to the child.

    When he saw the child for the first time, the novelty quickly faded away, and he returned to his gentle hometown, never asking anything about the family.

    Zhao Shuya named her first child: Gu Yuan.

    Five years later, Gu Zhonglin single-handedly created the Huayao Group, with a halo that attracted the attention of the outside world. He had to show his good image of the Gu family to the outside world, and gave him and Zhao Shuya's second son the word Yao.

    Children are dispensable tools for Gu Zhonglin, especially after having money and power, illegitimate children are born one after another, and the two original children are even less important.