Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    ◎Xin Rao, this woman has no heart! ◎ Halfway

    through the date schedule, Gu Yao's mood is as cold as if a basin of cold water has been poured on it in the twelfth lunar month, and his heart is flying.

    To ask is to regret.

    I am very sorry.

    When he regrets, he only blames why no one sells regret medicine in this world. If it doesn’t work, just like the time machine in Hollywood blockbusters, it’s okay to go back to a few hours ago, and it won’t be so socially dead.

    "...Yao Zai is so delicate, Xin Rao has a good temper."

    "My filter for him is a little bit broken."

    "Woo~ If only my boyfriend could treat me half as caringly as Xin Rao treats Yao Zai "

    Who said it wasn't?"

    Gu Yao hadn't paid much attention to his surroundings before he was immersed in eating, drinking and having fun, but now he came back to his senses, and he could hear the whispers of the people around him with his ears open, and his ears were so red explode.

    Several boys who brought their girlfriends to play also looked at him with a little...

    disdain?

    ? ? ?

    A series of question marks hung on Gu Yao's forehead, and then hurriedly dealt with his appearance. He stood up and said impatiently, "Xin Rao, have you finished eating? Let's go to the next venue to play?"

    Anyway, he can't wait here . down!

    "...Okay."

    Xin Rao speeded up her eating, and then followed Gu Yao's pace, her bright smile was a little lighter after all.

    ·

    There was a small episode, Gu Yao felt that he had lost all face, and then took Xin Rao for a walk, then turned right, without saying a word the whole time, and the little foolish hair that had been bristling because of the fun in the morning also clicked Click.

    Obviously wanted to end the date early, but couldn't make up my mind.

    Until he passed by a park souvenir shop...

    Gu Yao, who had his head on his head, was instantly attracted by the pink theme bag in the middle.

    He knows that Ji Sixian likes pink, although he doesn't know why Xin Rao chose yesterday's gift, but the present that was carefully prepared for Ji Sixian on this date fell into Xin Rao's hands, then Ji Sixian will have no presents what?

    Gu Yao regained his energy immediately, pushed the door open and walked in, looking over and over with the pink-themed backpack.

    Although it is not as good-looking as the pink bag he picked yesterday, it is really good.

    Whole body powder.

    Also brought a cute doll!

    "Xin Rao, what do you think of this bag..."

    Gu Yao looked at it for a long time, ready to move.

    The gift in front of me is similar to the gift from last night. Xin Rao guessed that he was giving it to Ji Sitian. Thinking of how she disliked her last night, she tactfully ordered the same gift next to her.

    "Maybe it's more appropriate to pick that one."

    "This?"

    Gu Yao held it in his hand, a little skeptical, because it was a pink pig head crossbody bag with a thick pig nose and a small flower on the head. safflower.