Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    ◎Be good. ◎

    Gu Yuan on this side invited an 'off-site assistance', and Xin Rao on the other side was also not idle, and made an appointment with Tang Can to meet.

    After all, after what happened yesterday, how could she not understand most of the other party's thoughts?

    all in all.

    It's just that Gu Yuan, who has always been well-behaved and shows weakness, is dissatisfied with the status quo and is eager to cross the line. Xin Rao gave the opportunity last night, but the other party didn't speak up afterwards.

    This kind of attitude of always hiding and holding back in his heart, unwilling to tell Xin Rao, made people very irritated.

    I want to ask for more, but I don't want to open up completely.

    Where in the world do so many good things come from?

    cough.

    Although Xin Rao was very reluctant to admit that she was also tricked yesterday by a trick, and only found out something was wrong afterwards, but this did not prevent her from settling the final score.

    After all, it was the boundary that Gu Yuan crossed first, so why not if she learns from others?

    "It's rare, why are you thinking about asking me to meet now? Did you find out that Boss Gu can hide?" Tang Can, who smelled like disinfectant all over his body, took a leave of absence at noon and booked a restaurant near the hospital .

    Once seated.

    He didn't find it strange at all, but couldn't help complaining that Xin Rao came too late.

    Xin Rao took off her sunglasses and mask, and asked, "What do you mean?"

    Tang Can drank half a glass of lemonade in one gulp, took a breath, lay down on the seat sleepily, and said, "It's literally I mean, you guys have been the most popular searches these past two days, but seeing your surprised expression on the show, I can guess that he was on the show, you probably don't know about it?"

    "Yeah."

    Xin Rao admitted frankly.

    Tang Can complained: "That's why I said that Gu Yuan is very good at hiding. He always smiles and makes people feel like a spring breeze, like a gentleman. In fact, he has a bad stomach and no one can guess what is going on in his heart." Now, I followed you on the show, saying it was a surprise, didn't you declare your sovereignty in the past?"

    He still wondered how long this man could endure.

    Take a look.

    It's only been a long time since Gu Zhonglin's incident, and he couldn't wait to run on the show to show his affection in public, couldn't he just couldn't bear it.

    "I know he's quite insecure, but he never mentioned the specific reason to me." Xin Rao said, "And I'm not particularly disgusted with the matter of being on the show.

    " She wasn't angry about affection or anything.

    Tang Can murmured, "Gu Gou is really lucky to meet such a favorite."

    Xin Rao, with her good ears, acted as if she hadn't heard this sentence at this time, and said straight to the point: "But I would like to know more about Gu Yuan. Some things from the past."

    "What?"

    "..." Xin Rao thought for a while, and then simply said: "Things from his childhood." She is not stupid, most of the things like security come from her childhood living environment.