Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    ◎That is...friend relationship. ◎

    As we all know, the breakfast shop near the hospital can barely fill your stomach.

    But often bypassing this street, there are some delicious breakfast shops in the unremarkable alley next door. They are close, affordable and full, but the disadvantages are also obvious: the decoration is worrying.

    "Handsome guys, sit inside?" The

    energetic, smiling boss warmly invited the guests with a local accent, and packed breakfast for the guests without moving his hands.

    There are already a lot of people at this point, but they are all queuing up in a hurry, ready to take away.

    Instead, the store was empty, and few customers were seen.

    Xin Rao took a glance and saw that the decoration was a bit poor, but the tables and chairs were clean, and the stove with food outside was also cleaned in time, so she pushed Gu Yuan in.

    "What do you two want to eat?" The proprietress took the time to come in and introduced with a smile: "We have noodles, noodles, and dumplings, and all kinds of seafood porridge can be cooked fresh, and there are hot rice dumplings in the pot!"

    "Is there any special breakfast?"

    Xin Rao has been here for two days, and only had a meal out with everyone last night. He hasn't tasted the local specialties yet, but because of a salad, he sent one to the hospital.

    She didn't eat a few bites in the morning, but smelling the smell of food now, she was really hungry.

    The proprietress smiled and said: "Listen to this accent, the beautiful woman is not a local. Our breakfast must be local rice noodles. Each serving is freshly cooked, full of marinated fragrance, and full of ingredients."

    "Okay, how about I'll serve rice noodles." Xin Rao's heart was moved, she ordered one without hesitation, and looked back at Yuan, "What do you want to eat?"

    "Anything is fine."

    "Are you allergic to seafood?"

    "... No. "

    Xin Rao glanced at him, then turned around and said, "Then have another shrimp porridge, no green onion, garlic and parsley."

    Gu Yuan raised his head slightly in surprise.

    Xin Rao said: "What's the matter? Don't you want to eat this?"

    Gu Yuan: "No, I just didn't expect you to remember it."

    Xin Rao: "...Fortunately, the main time has not passed for a long time."

    Xin Rao He casually said a few words without further explanation.

    Not deliberately.

    It's just that some things are really hard to change after getting used to them. For Xin Rao, observing a person's preferences has changed from a resistance at the beginning to a habit. Is this probably the so-called occupational disease?

    At this time, the proprietress poked her head: "Do you want zongzi? Both sweet and salty."

    Xin Rao: "No, I can't eat it, just take two bottles of mineral water." The

    proprietress: "Okay, come right away." The

    proprietress looked at it The two walked away with a glance, and thought: This girl really hurts people, the man has bad legs, and after sitting in a wheelchair for a long time, his spleen and stomach must not be much better. This shrimp porridge is better than their signature crab porridge, not so cold.