Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    ◎Learn the operations in the storybook, you should be right. ◎

    In the early morning.

    The energetic Xu Hui came to pick him up in his car, along with a newly recruited assistant and driver.

    "Sister Rao, just let me bring the suitcase!" The

    young, healthy girl with flushed cheeks got out of the car, grabbed the suitcase from Xin Rao's hand, and said happily, "My name is Sun Qi, Sister Rao." You can call me Qiqi, from now on I will be responsible for all the life matters of Sister Rao after joining the group, please take care of Sister Rao." She

    bowed neatly at 90 degrees.

    Although she is shorter than Xin Rao, her voice is clear and energetic, and her face looks very pleasing, like a red apple.

    Xin Rao couldn't help rubbing her head.

    "Okay, I'll trouble Qiqi to take care of her in the future."

    "No, I won't."

    Sun Qi was patted on the head, and the uneasiness in her heart disappeared instantly. She only felt that Xin Rao was so gentle...

    No wonder so many people like it.

    Fortunately, she successfully joined the job!

    Seeing that Xin Rao had no resistance to the new assistant, Xu Hui burst into laughter, pointed at the tall, burly young man over there who was not good at speaking, and said, "Sun Qi is in charge of your daily life, and that one is Hong Zhuang, who is in charge of running errands and driving the car." Work, don't look at people who are not good at words, driving is stable."

    One inside and one outside.

    Aside from that, the most basic configuration must be available.

    Xin Rao glanced along and nodded slightly.

    "It's getting late, come here, hurry up and put your things in the car, you have to catch the plane."

    Xu Hui gave an order, and Sun Qi and Hong Zhuang hurriedly set off and brought all of Xin Rao's luggage up.

    After all, it's been a while since we haven't seen each other.

    Xu Hui couldn't help but wondered how Xin Rao's lines remembered, whether there was any difficulty.

    Xin Rao said calmly: "I don't have much experience in filming for the first time, but I can remember almost the lines. I have to read the rest during the live shooting."

    Right now, she can't guarantee anything.

    "That's true."

    Xu Hui muttered softly, seeing her wearing a mask in the car, he couldn't help asking: "What kind of mask do you wear in this summer, don't you think it's too hot?"

    "Cough..."

    Just now The calm Xin Rao was suddenly choked and coughed lightly.

    Only then did Xu Hui realize something was wrong, his brows twitched, and he quickly peeled off Xin Rao's mask, and saw the scenery behind the mask...

    Xu Hui: "!!!"

    Xu Hui's voice suddenly rose: "Xin Rao ! You ignored my previous instructions, didn’t you?”

    The scenery under the mask, anyone with a discerning eye can tell what he has done.

    The well-shaped lips are not decorated with any cosmetics, but they are bright red, heavy in color, and slightly swollen. Just this mouth, how long does it take to suck it like this?