Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    ◎This man does not abide by masculinity. ◎

    In Dayan, although the male and female sex were emphasized, it was much more open than the previous dynasty.

    Only the status of the man of the aristocratic family has not changed in any way, on the contrary, it has become more restrained.

    Most of them learn how to manage the house in the deep house, so that they can manage the house well after marriage. At the same time, they have to learn piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and read poetry and books, just to win the favor of the wife after marriage. It takes time. Keep in mind "Men's Virtue", guard against coquettishness and jealousy.

    When men who have read poetry and books have reached their age, they will inevitably have a lot of thoughts. Some of them have written a lot of scripts behind their backs, and put all their earnest expectations after marriage in them.

    Books about women chasing men are endless in bookstores, and new ones are updated every year.

    For example, when Xin Rao was in power, most of the scripts were "Prime Minister Be Gentle" and "The Regent's Husband is Not Good". , "Your Majesty Specially Dotes on Me".

    These scriptures were circulated secretly, and only sold well in the back house.

    Xin Rao knew that it was not easy for men to survive, so she turned a blind eye and turned a blind eye. She occasionally read a book or two in her spare time. She thought she didn't know a lot about men, but she should have nine points.

    available here?

    Probably have to overturn and re-learn.

    Xin Rao was sitting on the sofa, watching the male guest No. 1, Gu Yao, pouring tea for Ji Sitian, smiling openly, and looking away, the male guest No. 2, Qin Shu, was talking about rhythm beside Meng Mili. Many things she has never heard of.

    The last one...

    "Millie, Sitian, the suitcases have been moved to the room on the second floor for you, you can choose the beds yourself."

    After moving the last suitcase, Tao Junxing came down the stairs dripping with sweat.

    I don't know whether it was intentional or not, when I walked to the normal place, I savagely lifted the corner of the black T-shirt and wiped the sweat from my forehead, revealing the real material underneath.

    Eight-pack abs, well defined.

    The honey-colored skin made the mermaid lines on her body particularly obvious, and there was also a layer of fine and dense beads of sweat. The thick male hormone rushed to her face, making Ji Sitian blush. Meng Mili couldn't help but look sideways, a little surprised .

    Gu Yao blew a hooligan whistle, "Brother Junxing, you have a really good figure, how do you usually practice? Take me to practice this month too?" He himself only has six yuan, and he can't practice two yuan. come out.

    Qin Shu: "...Bring me one."

    The effect he wanted was achieved, Tao Junxing grinned, "Well, we'll be together then."

    Only Xin Rao hurriedly turned her head, closed her eyes and drank a glass of cold water.

    This man does not abide by male virtues!

    The camera shot each guest's reaction truthfully. Director Geng and another director switched back and forth, switching back and forth to switch the distance of the camera, and finally landed on Xin Rao's face, where it was frozen.