Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    ◎To be honest, this, this scene is strangely harmonious? ◎

    People will always do some stupid things that they can't do normally under certain circumstances.

    After gradually failing to get any response from Xin Rao, Qin Shu and Tao Junxing returned rationally, only to realize that their actions were too naive, especially with Jiang Mo watching beside them, not to mention how embarrassing they were.

    For a while, the two stared at each other, dumbfounded.

    Xin Rao glanced at both eyes from the corner of her eye, and remained silent.

    But the audience who squatted to watch the live broadcast were amused.

    [23333333, it's like children competing for adults' attention. ]

    [Laughing, is Tao Junxing serious? ]

    [The image of a strong man is gone. 】

    【Hahaha, Shushu rarely acts like a baby, he's a little bit cute. ]

    [Xin Rao's expression: no contest with the world. jpg]

    [Xin Rao: Argument as you please, one more look and I'll lose. ]

    [Everyone is a joker~]

    There was a rare silence in the gym.

    Tao Junxing thought for a long time before he covered his red face, and found an excuse: "I have almost exercised today, and it's getting late. I'll go downstairs to make breakfast."

    "Brother Junxing, why don't you take me with you?" Right?"

    Qin Shu, who had never cooked breakfast in the past, was not to be outdone, and took the initiative to invite Ying.

    "..."

    Tao Junxing was silent for a moment, his face was very ugly, but in front of other people, he tried his best to smile: "Okay, someone can help me, and it can save me a lot of trouble."

    Come here , but the chef is still me.

    Qin Shu smiled and kept up with him.

    The two hurried away one after the other, their heads held high like two fighting cocks, only Jiang Mo and Xin Rao were left in the gym, and the soothing light music was still playing.

    The scorching sight is too obvious.

    Xin Rao, who had just practiced once, breathed a sigh of relief, suddenly stopped her movements, and nodded slightly to Jiang Mo, "It's almost time for the morning news, you can do whatever you want." After

    saying that, the person walked away calmly.

    Tuliu Jiangmo gritted his teeth angrily, but in order to maintain his personality, he held back his anger and did half an hour of yoga before packing up and leaving the gym...

    Of course, a new day starts with breakfast.

    I don't know if it was a date yesterday, but the few people who have always slept until the sun rose early, and at breakfast time, everyone gathered at the dining table to share breakfast.

    "Xin Rao, try this sandwich I made."

    Tao Junxing, who is usually considered a fitness expert, recommended the sandwiches he made himself as always.

    Seeing this, Qin Shu, not to be outdone, pushed a delightful carbohydrate: "Xin Rao, would you like to try my noodles? There are braised beef and eggs on top!"