Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    ◎You can send it to anyone, except Xin Rao! ◎

    As soon as Xin Rao's mate selection request came out, the audience fell silent.

    The expressions of the men present were slowly cracked, revealing the unrest in their hearts. Both Ji Sitian and Meng Mili’s chopsticks almost fell out of their hands. Seeing that Xinrao’s eyes were full of disbelief—I’m so

    good, What kind of misunderstanding does this person have about himself to be able to say such words?

    "Pfft—"

    There was a dead silence.

    Hiding in the corner, the staff member who was acting as a wallflower couldn't help laughing, and made a little noise. The camera in his hand also shook, and the live camera also shook, recording his voice.

    "...Who! Who's in there today? Has Parkinson's disease? Shake your hand with a hammer!"

    "I can't see my face clearly!"

    Director Geng, who was in charge of the whole situation, was furious, wishing his soul could pass through the disappointing photographer in the room, Go into battle by yourself, zoom in the camera a little closer to the guest's face, and take a 360-degree shot with no dead ends.

    What a great opportunity.

    Who would have thought that Xin Rao would be so upbeat and create so many highlights on the first day. Didn't they see that their "Sweet Love" has airborne four or five hot searches, and the popularity is not low?

    The effect of Xin Rao's catfish is also better!

    Director Geng slapped his thigh hard, and gave orders coldly while pinching the walkie-talkie, but he didn't know that with a shake, the barrage burst into laughter.

    [Fuck, the camera teacher is a roundworm in my stomach, I can't laugh now, I almost fell off the chair. ]

    [Confidence is a good thing, but Xin Rao is obviously overconfident. ]

    [... You are not alone, oh my god, I laughed. ]

    [Come on, let's see the joke, are the current female idols losing face for the sake of being popular? ]

    [Hahaha~ I died laughing. 】

    The barrage is full of laughter.

    They all took Xin Rao as a joke. After all, narcissism in private and narcissism on the show are two different things. Look at the male guests, which one is not longer than Xin Rao's debut, and has more fans than her?

    Inside the cabin.

    Except for Xin Rao and Qin Shu, the rest of them were all actors, and after a brief moment of shock, their expressions soon returned to normal.

    Lu Jun said in control: "It seems that Xin Rao has her own standard, but I don't know what kind of partner Si Tian and Mi Li want to find?"

    "There is no specific standard, as long as it can make my heart beat. "

    Before Xin Rao made a horrified speech, Meng Mili answered in a satisfactory manner, and she glanced at Gu Yao beside her from the corner of her eye.

    Apart from other things, just compare it with Gu Yao's.

    Sunny and handsome little wolf dog, can be salty or sweet, and has a good figure. The gentleman behavior in the afternoon is really hard to refuse.