Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    ◎As long as he doesn't act like a baby, doesn't compete for favor, and is well-behaved and obedient. ◎

    Meng Mili came and left in a hurry, but Xiangwan did not forget to take it.

    After everyone assembled, they went to the supermarket to shop.

    Since it was during the recording period, the program team provided two cars for the guests to travel, and when they gave the car keys, they also handed over a small card——

    【Welcome everyone to the love cabin, today we have a special guest to visit, please do your best Prepare for reception. 】

    Special guest?

    Several people looked at each other in blank dismay, then put it behind their heads, and focused on the more serious problem in front of them: six people, two cars, how to divide them?

    "I haven't driven for a while, and my hands are a little raw. Are you two okay?"

    Qin Shu voluntarily withdrew, giving Gu Yao and Tao Junxing the opportunity to perform.

    The hand of a musician, in addition to the musical instrument, is the score.

    drive?

    Impossible.

    "That's okay. I got my driver's license early, so I can drive very safely." Tao Junxing took a key and took the initiative to say: "Sitian, it's absolutely safe to take my car."

    "Yes, thank you, Brother Junxing."

    Ji Si Tian was taken aback for a moment, then readily agreed.

    Gu Yao was greatly shocked: Brother Dei, didn't you say before that you should not grab it? Now it's time to invite people openly, and it turns out that a man's mouth is a deceiving ghost!

    Tao Junxing expressed apology: Brother dei, I'm sorry, whoever made us all like the same style, it's better to act first.

    This is the first day, everyone has their own thoughts.

    Because of the camera, everyone will not be too obvious. Gu Yao simply took the key, opened the passenger door, and smiled at Meng Mili, "I don't know if I have the honor to be a driver for Mili?"

    As the setting sun set against Gu Yao's handsome face, the actions of only one person reflected in his deep eyes were irresistible.

    The heart skipped a beat for an instant.

    Meng Mili brushed her broken hair back behind her ears, and smiled coquettishly, "Of course."

    Sister-brother love is not impossible.

    The little wolf dog is so active, doesn't it seem that she is very marketable?

    Not far away, there was a crack in Ji Sitian's perfect smile, and it recovered quickly, leaving no emotion at all, leaving Qin Shu and Xin Rao wide-eyed and opening their mouths at the same time.

    "Men first."

    "Ladies first."

    After a short silence, Qin Shu chose to drive with Tao Junxing and Ji Sitian, and Xin Rao let out a 'huh', imitating Gu Yao's behavior, and opened the car door for Qin Shu, indicating that he goes in.

    Ji Sitian & Meng Mili: "..."

    I didn't understand, but I was shocked.

    Gu Yao & Tao Junxing: "..."