Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    ◎If he wants to take care of it, I have nothing to say! ◎

    Things on the Internet quickly fermented and attracted the attention of many people. The fans of the two families were tearing apart, which was quite shocking and weeping ghosts and gods.

    Many people who eat melons enjoy watching the show.

    The female artist who has been torn apart by Mo Ran's fans in the past invited Xin Rao from the navy station, and taunted her with a trumpet behind her: MD, I really thought that as long as it was the opposite sex, if I showed a smile to you, I just wanted to be with you. Are you talking about gossip?

    Who wants to get involved with your brother?

    Whoever touches it is unlucky!

    tui.

    The next day, when Xin Rao was on the set, she clearly felt that everyone in the crew was looking at her with some affection.

    Yao Jiatong, who was barely able to say a few words in the past, saw her coming, and didn't care about half of her makeup, so she ran over and took her hand affectionately, and said with concern: "Rao Rao, come on, My assistant prepared mung bean paste for me in the morning, would you like some?" The

    second girl stretched out her hand silently: "I have breakfast milk here, would you like a bottle?"

    Even actors who seldom talk on weekdays sent condolences, Looking at Xin Rao is like looking at a bullied animal.

    Xin Rao: "..."

    Xin Rao declined most of them.

    The others only thought that she was in a bad mood, and no one dared to mention it.

    On the contrary, the director was furious, and asked to strictly guard against death during filming, prohibiting sneak shots, and had other ideas about Mo Ran.

    It’s only been a few days since this comfortable day, and this one is here. If you continue to film in the future, your fans must tear up the actresses that appeared in the show inside and out?

    And Mo Ran was also very self-aware. He took a big vacation that day, and he didn't come to the scene at all.

    It's okay to ask for leave, but it has to be understood.

    After Xin Rao finished filming the morning scene, Xu Hui arrived in Hengcheng.

    Before he could take the initiative to get in touch, Mo Ran's manager over there proposed to meet and ask for lunch and a face-to-face interview.

    Director Jiang let people go, compared to Xin Rao's caring and trouble-free, and thinking of Mo Ran's big trouble, he couldn't help but say angrily: "If you need help, you are welcome, everyone on the crew is watching."

    "Thank you director."

    Xin Rao Brushing away the sweaty hair on his forehead, he packed up his things and left with Xu Hui.

    along the way.

    Xu Hui was extremely quiet.

    This is not like him at all, Xin Rao felt strange, wanted to ask, Xu Hui had already changed the topic and said: "We will meet with Mo Ran later, I will come for the negotiation, please don't say anything."

    "Why? "

    "You and him will still have work contact in the future, it's not good if you get too stiff."