Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    ◎Special travel plan◎

    A good game of chess was completely ruined by Xin Rao.

    It was agreed to play Truth or Dare, but when encountering someone like Xin Rao who never took the usual path, Jiang Mo tried every means, and dozens of ways to separate them could not implement, so he could only sit by the side and watch Xin Rao swipe. With favorability.

    upupup!

    Jiang Mo could even hear the sound of 'clang, clang, clang' in the game!

    Crisp and loud.

    It's like a slap on my face, it's extremely harsh.

    But Jiang Mo is not so easily defeated.

    Hoe rested for the night.

    After dinner the next day.

    She suggested: "Yesterday we played Truth or Dare, but those games are just like that after two rounds. There are many questions that I am too embarrassed to ask. How about we watch a movie together today?

    " The game, she was afraid that she would not be able to stand it!

    Jiang Mo's little suggestion was adopted.

    One is that the atmosphere in the hut is not too harmonious nowadays, and it is also good to watch a movie to enhance the relationship.

    Another one...

    Everyone couldn't help looking at Xin Rao, as if they saw the backbone of the heart, they scrambled to lean towards her.

    Last night's round was from Jiang Mo's group, watching a movie or Jiang Mo's group?

    But after a few rounds, Meng Mili, an outsider, saw the signs of Jiang Mo's deliberate troubles, and was thinking about what tricks she was going to do.

    Jiang Mo has already jumped out and said: "There are so many of us, why don't we just watch horror movies? There is a new horror movie recently, and I heard from friends that it's pretty good, how about watching a movie before going to bed to cool off in the summer?"

    Gu Yao Afraid of ghosts.

    Except for the person involved and Xin Rao, no one else knew about this matter. If it was done properly, it would be no less than a way to increase favorability and exposure!

    She thought so, and she did so.

    " Okay!" "Okay

    !"

    Qin Shu and Tao Junxing heard that it was a horror movie, and they all paid attention to Xin Rao with a smile on their faces. Can provide a strong chest.

    Meng Mili glanced at Ji Sixian and Gu Yao who were sitting next to each other. She didn't understand where the pitfalls of this tactic were. At the end, after thinking about it to no avail, she still admired in her heart: Indeed, this is to bring Ji Sixian and Gu Yao closer. Great opportunity!     But Meng Mili herself was also afraid, she squeezed to Xinrao's side in a few steps, hugged a pillow, and nodded obediently: "Let it go, I will sit with Xinrao, and hide behind her when I get scared."     After finishing speaking, she turned her head and asked, "Rao Rao, are you afraid of ghosts?" It took     only one day.     Meng Mili was already very familiar with calling someone Rao Rao, and Xin Rao was not used to it, but after a lot of times, she couldn't help remembering that many sisters also used this kind of nickname, so she let her go.     "I'm not afraid."     Xin Rao nodded to signal, and generously gave up her seat.     Meng Mili cheered softly, glanced at the two men apologetically, and seized the most suitable, safest, and most central position.     Qin Shu: "..."     Tao Junxing: "..."     Tsk, they missed their point!     This is a great opportunity, so you have to show a little weakness.     On the other hand, Ji Sixian was a little afraid of this, but she also felt that this was a good opportunity, not to mention there were other people around, right?     She thought for a while, blushed and leaned closer to Gu Yao in a low voice: "I'm a little timid, I rarely watch horror movies, can I get closer to you?"