Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    ◎Dating can still be compensated? ◎ Six o'clock in the

    evening.

    There is still the afterglow of the setting sun in the sky.

    At this time, the amusement park is covered with a layer of gorgeous colorful clothes, like the colorful packaging on the outside of candy, which is gorgeous and colorful, attracting tourists to keep entering.

    Unknowingly, many children came into the garden, talking and laughing constantly.

    At the end of the day, Xin Rao played almost all the projects in the park, and stored a lot of photos in her mobile phone.

    There are selfies and landscapes.

    There are also performance videos taken in the aquarium and circus not long ago.

    No matter how bad the mood is, as long as you play one or two sports, you can refresh yourself. Of course, all of this is before you meet the bear...

    "Slightly slightly~"

    The bear who bumped into someone turned around and did With a grimace, he ran away giggling, Tuliu Xinrao looked at the bare cone in his hand, and the ice cream ball that fell on the man beside him, helplessly helped his forehead.

    "Sorry."

    Xin Rao sincerely apologized.

    Gu Yuan didn't expect to meet such a big gift when he first found someone, and he was a little dumbfounded.

    "Miss Xin, did you give me this great gift for the first time we met? This makes me a little difficult." The

    man reached out and took off the soiled blanket, exposing the motionless legs underneath, with a soft and helpless tone.

    The voice was somewhat familiar.

    She seems to have seen this hand before?

    Looking up along the pair of well-defined, white jade-like hands, Xin Rao suddenly bumped into a pair of smiling phoenix eyes, as if there were stars in them. It is somewhat similar to Gu Yao, but the temperament is really different.

    The man was sitting upright, his eyes were clear, like green bamboos on the edge of a cliff.

    Xin Rao slowly stood up straight, "I'm afraid you have misremembered, didn't we just meet a few days ago?" Isn't this person the family member who sent Gu Yao to the cabin that day and never got out of the back seat.

    "Miss Xin has a good memory. Indeed, this is the second time we have met."

    Being recognized was also expected by Gu Yuan, he stretched out his hand and said: "I am Gu Yuan, Gu Yao's brother, thank you these few days A lot of care for my younger brother." A

    lot of care?

    Xin Rao fell silent when she thought of Gu Yao who had apparently gone back to the house with a frenzy in the afternoon.

    "There are too many people here, why don't we find a quieter place to chat?"

    Gu Yuan pushed the wheelchair and drove to the side. Xin Rao looked at his skillful movements, even if he guessed what the other party was doing, how much did he feel in his heart ? It was not happy, but he still strode forward, standing behind the opponent and pushing forward.

    "Thank you."

    Gu Yuan thanked, and then explained why he came.

    [Xin Rao, this woman, she has no heart! ]