Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    ◎This town in Duanshui is ranked second, and no one can be the first. ◎

    [Rao Rao Chong ah ah~]

    [Sweetness is too much for our family, obviously she wants to date Yao Zai, and Xin Rao came out to win love, too much. ]

    [Mi Li: I will quietly watch you two tearing apart.jpg]

    [Fight and fight~]

    [There are a series of question marks on this kid’s head. Ah, it would be silly to have the privilege not to use it. ]

    [Xin Rao really has cat cakes, Si Tian and Gu Yao are obviously going in both directions, why get in the middle. 】

    【It's only the third day, why are you going in both directions? ]

    The reversal at the critical point directly caused the barrage to explode.

    However, by mistake, I sent the two hot search terms #《甜爱爱爱爱》第一次论坛# and #爱情里有先来费微# for free, and behind it was an advertisement of the gold master’s father, which is called a sparkling.

    The funder's father, Long Yan Dayue, waved his big hand, and happily gave Director Geng the travel expenses that he hadn't asked for for a while.

    Director Geng, who was very happy, had a happy face, and specially hosted the interview that night to ask Xin Rao what he thought.

    "Gu Yao is one of the three male guests who is more in line with my preferences."

    Xin Rao gave the answer very frankly.

    Director Geng asked: "Which aspect?" Not being coquettish and not competing for favor is in line, people don't like it at all, but it can't be the item of being obedient and obedient, right?

    Xin Rao: "Personality."

    Whether you are happy or disappointed, you can tell clearly at a glance, there is no need to guess.

    "Then why did you send Qin Shu the heartbeat text message at night?"

    Director Geng didn't understand. Logically speaking, since he chose to go on a date with Gu Yao and choose his gift, ordinary people shouldn't reply a text message. past?

    Both Meng Mili and Ji Sitian are like this.

    Only Xin Rao was different, and sent Qin Shu a text message tonight.

    "Qin Shu chooses the gifts for the evening with the most care."

    Xin Rao admired this man's dedication in choosing gifts. It was obvious that he had deliberately learned about Meng Mili's preferences. appreciate.

    Staff member: "...?"

    No, what asked you to send was a heart-warming text message, not this kind of praise text message!

    "Hiss—"

    Only Director Geng thought carefully about Xin Rao's behavior of texting each of them in the past three days, and couldn't help but let out a gasp.

    He thought he probably knew what Xin Rao was doing.

    This is the real master... A

    bowl of water is flat and impartial, but he is more than one or two ranks higher than Gu Yao.

    This Shu of Duanshui world ranks second, and no one can be the first!

    ·

    Suddenly, the sky is bright and the air is clear, and the temperature is suitable.