Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    ◎She doesn't like Meng Lang being controlled by other people's behavior. ◎

    Xin Rao's life schedule is very regular, even outrageously regular.

    Get up at five for exercise, wash and put on makeup at seven.

    At seven-thirty, she was already sitting in the living room, watching the morning news and eating breakfast. After breakfast and the news broadcast, I consciously turned off the TV, carried two books from upstairs, made myself a pot of hot tea, and started today's study.

    While reading and writing, the years are quiet and beautiful.

    [Woooooo, the national exam is only half a year away, and I'm still chasing variety shows, I have regrets! ]

    [Who said no? 】

    【Xin Rao really worked hard. If I had half of her self-control back then, I would have been able to go ashore smoothly. 】

    【Arrow shot in the chest, the night owl of this law school is going to sleep, I will not stay up late tonight! Follow Xin Rao's pace to study hard and make progress every day! ]

    [So self-disciplined, hey, why can't I do it. 】

    The dense barrage gradually disappeared after a while.

    Many people watched this scene quietly, and their hearts gradually calmed down. Many college students who love to stay up late to watch dramas suddenly realized that the exam day is coming, but they haven't read a book for a long time?

    No, no, no, it must be brushed up!

    Stimulated by Xin Rao, many people hung up the live broadcast silently, with the volume adjusted to the lowest level, and followed Xin Rao's schedule to read carefully, and it was rare to feel that their lives were somewhat fulfilled.

    ·

    At 11 am, there was movement on the second floor.

    The guests got up one after another.

    The breakfast that Xin Rao brought back to the hut was turned into lunch. Several people were amazed at how healthy her routine was, and thanked her one after another. They ate the brunch in silence, and the atmosphere became more inexplicable.

    The first thing that bears the brunt is Gu Yao's spring breeze that is visible to the naked eye, and even a little arrogance.

    Here I warmed up a cup of soy milk for Ji Sitian, reminded in a gentle voice, "Be careful, you are holding the bottom and edge of the cup", and then graciously passed chopsticks to Meng Mili, and asked intimately, "I have some extra here." Chili oil, Mili, do you have enough chili?"

    Even Xin Rao, who hadn't said a word to the living room, offered to boil a pot of boiling water for her, smiling brightly.

    "Thank you." Xin Rao took it, and returned a cup of tea, "Try it?"

    Gu Yao drank it down in one gulp, praised repeatedly, and then returned to the table, eating breakfast with a smile on his face.

    Impartiality, Master Duan Shui is none other than him.

    Women's sensitivity to things is always much stronger. With such a small move, Ji Sitian and Meng Mili can be sure that Gu Yao definitely received three text messages yesterday!

    Otherwise, why are you laughing like a dog?

    Ji Sitian sneaked a glance at Meng Mili, thinking about it.