26. Lando

Warning: NSFW

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Jona asks me as we're standing at London Heathrow. Jona ready to catch a flight home. With two weeks until the Australian Grand Prix, she's given some time with family and friends.

"Yeah, you need to be with your friends." I tell her. Handing her her backpack as we stand in front of the security check.

"Okay then." Jona sighs, leaning into me. I place my lips on hers quickly, and wrap her in a tight hug. "I'll miss you."

"It's only five days, you'll be back in England on Sunday." I tell her. It will be even less.

I spoke to Emily and they have a soccer match on Friday, and I really want to see her play. I should be the supportive boyfriend on as many occasions as possible. So that's why I'm flying to the Netherlands on Friday afternoon, without Jona knowing.

***

"So you're going to her house, without her knowing?" Max asks as he drops me off at the airport.

"Yeah, but her best friend knows." I tell him. "They live together, like you and I did. It'll be fine."

"Alright then." Max says, before I get out of the car and enter the airport.

There we some F1 fans on my flight, or at least people who recognised me. Some asking for a photo, but respecting my privacy most of the time. Or at least I thought so. That is until I open Instagram, when we land and see I've been tagged in a story from some girl. With the text: Spotted Lando Norris boarding a flight to Rotterdam! Going to see his girl?

Shit. Let's hope that Jona doesn't see that.

I quickly text Emily, telling her to keep Jona off of Instagram and Twitter as much as possible for the rest of the day.

I walk out of the airport, immediately spotting Max Verstappen, with a huge crowd around him. He was in the Netherlands to visit his sister, and I poached him to be my taxi driver.

"Where to?" Max asks as I get into his car. I give him my phone, the chat with Emily open. Showing him the address.

When we pull up to the soccer fields Jona's playing at, I recognise a few girls in the same jersey on a pitch. But I don't spot Jona yet. Max and I walk up to the small stand, and take a seat there. Watching Jona and her team do warm ups.

She seems oblivious to our presence, until I see one of her teammates pointing at us. "Is that Max Verstappen?" I hear her say to Jona. Jona following her finger, and looking right at me.

A bright smile appearing on her face, as she makes her way to us. Climbing over the boarding and up the stands. Launching herself into my arms.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I wanted to support my girlfriend." I tell her, pecking her lips lightly.

"Yeah, he made me drive here from Limburg." Max says interrupting our little moment.

"He did not." She says, looking at me in disbelief. "You made him drive three hours just to pick you up from the airport and watch an amateur football match?"

"I might have done that." I admit, a slight blush forming on my cheeks.

"It's okay though. I love watching football." Max pipes. "And I think you need to get back to you team." He says pointing at the rest of my team that's already getting into formation.

"Good luck." I tell Jona, quickly placing one more kiss on her lips. Gosh, I've missed that. Even though it's only been a few days.

Seeing Jona play, I can tell she's really comfortable in this position. And I hate that travelling with F1 has taken that away from her.

"She's actually better than Charles," Max says to me after Jona overtook the ball giving an amazing cross pass out of which their striker scored. "I'm gonna ask her to join us if we're playing again. I'd love to see Charles get beat by a girl."

"Oh he'd hate that so much, what about Carlos. They will probably make up all these excuses why they lost." I laugh, not taking my eyes off Jona. She's good at what she's doing, and by her posture I can tell she's really loving it.

***

"So you knew about this?" Jona asks Emily as we are driving to their apartment. I had decided to sit in the back of the car, which I learned belonged to Emily, but Jona drives it every now and then as well.

"I did." Emily says, turning around to me. "And I'm glad I did, because Jona's reaction was priceless." A small smile creeping up on my face.

We stop at the entrance of a parking garage of what I assume is their apartment building. Jona rolls down the window, scanning a card making the doors to the garage open. Their apartment is quite nice if I say so myself. It's definitely more luxurious than you would expect from students. But Jona told me it belongs to Emily's parents, which makes sense.

"So I'm gonna go out for drinks, and leave you guys to catch up." Emily tells us after we've settled down a bit.

"Say hi to the guys from me." Jona says and with that Emily is gone.

"The guys?" I question Jona, feeling a little jealous about her mentioning other men without me knowing.

"Yeah she's going out with Bas and Simon, two guys we know from our studies. We did some group projects with them. Bas has a girlfriend and Simon is gay. No reasons for you to be jealous." She says poking my side. Making me calm down a bit again.

"So did I tell you, you looked very hot on that pitch." I say placing my hands next to Jona her body on the counter top, preventing her from getting away.

"I looked horrendous." Jona says laughing, "especially after it started raining and I made those tackles. I was one big mud monster."

"But you were my mud monster." I whisper, placing my lips on hers.

Our lips moving in sync, is a feeling I will never get enough of. Especially after a few days of having had to miss it. I only open my eyes when Jona pulls her lips away from mine.

"We should go to the bedroom," she says out of breath, taking my hand and leading the way to her bed room.

She closes and locks the door behind her, pinning me against the door. Something I am definitely not used to, she doesn't take control that often. I have to admit I like it though.

I can feel Jona's lips moving down to my neck, she easily finds my sweet spot and I realize quickly she is going to leave a mark. She then moves her hands down to the hem of my shirt. She eagerly pulls is over my head, her lips making their way down my torso. She stops at the hem of my jeans. Placing kisses where the fabric meets my skin. I can feel goosebumps appearing all over my body, a light growl escaping my lips.

This girl is gonna make me crazy.

I place my hands on her head guiding her up again, not being able to take the teasing. It's time I get into control again. I push her to her bed, making sure to get of her shirt before pushing her on the bed. I hover over her, placing kisses along the line of her bra, making her moan in response.

As I place the kisses I move my hand down her body, making sure she's as ready as I am.