21. Jona

Warning: NSFW

My heart is pounding in my chest as Lando and I walk up to my apartment. I can't believe I actually asked him to come in for dinner. I like this new found boldness in me, ever since last weekend I've been feeling a bit more fearless and I love it. 

"I know you're a terrible cook, but do you reckon you can at least help me cut the veggies?" I ask Lando as I start getting the ingredients out of the fridge. 

"I think I can do that." Lando tells me, as I hand him a knife and a cutting board. 

The burritos turned out pretty good, even with Lando cutting the vegetables.

"So how's Woking treating you?" Lando asks as we're eating our meal. 

"It's okay, people are friendly, I'm adjusting okay I think." I tell him. 

"How's transportation going?" 

"It's going, I'm taking the employee bus from the train station to MTC, it's alright." I tell him, knowing very well he'll probably will aim for the driving part. 

"Have you tried driving? You know I could get you a car, or well McLaren could." There it is. 

"I'm not driving here Lando. I can't." I tell him, anxiety building up in my body, when I only think about it. 

"That's fine, just know that if you ever want to, I'm here to let you try." He tells me and we continue to eat dinner in silence. 

"So what are your plans for tonight?" I ask Lando as we're putting the dirty dishes in the dish washer. 

"I was probably just gonna watch a movie or something." He tells me. 

"Well your plans match mine then." I tell him. "We could watch a movie here." I suggest him. And before I know it we're settled on my couch and Lando's scrolling through Netflix. 

Somewhere while watching the movie, I ended up cuddled into Lando's side. His arm loosely hanging around me. I can sometimes feel my eyes close. I guess I'm really tired. 

*** 

The next morning I wake up from something shifting under me. I slowly open my eyes, only to meet Lando's gaze. His arms wrapped around me. His face really close to mine. 

"Good morning," He whispers. 

"Good morning." I whisper back, kinda getting the vibe of just being woken up and not wanting to speak loudly. 

"I guess we fell asleep on the couch." Lando laughs as his eyes scan my face. 

"I guess so too." I yawn. His hands moving some pieces of hair from my face. 

"You know, you are really cute when you're asleep." He tells me, still stroking my face lightly. I close my eyes, taking in every minute. Knowing very well my cheeks must be turning red. "Awh you're blushing." Lando chuckles, as he places a light peck on my forehead, making the blush even worse. 

After a while I feel his grip on my body loosen. "What are you doing?" I ask Lando. 

"We've got to get ready." He tells me, ruffling through his hair. "Well you have to, because I don't really have anything to change into here." 

"You can shower," I offer him. 

"That'd be nice," Lando answers, and I lead the way to the bathroom. I grab a towel for him, and when I turn around he's already stripped down to his boxers. 

"Uhm Lando," I stammer. Taking in his body once again. 

"What?" He asks, a slight smirk on his face.