Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    [Warning, the target is having difficulty breathing. ]

    [Warning, the target subject's spine is unbearable and is about to break. 】

    Yaoguang's ears kept beating sharp electronic sounds, but for the first time, she felt bored.

    What about trouble breathing?

    What about spinal fractures?

    How dare you say that to Xiaoyao...

    She wants him to - die!

    There was an unstable current in Yaoguang's eyes, she took a deep breath and pressed her feet down.

    "Yaoguang, stop."

    Suddenly, a gloved hand pressed on her arm.

    Yao Guang trembled violently.

    It's Ludwig.

    Ludwig whispered in her ear: "You are too excited, let go."

    The place he touched seemed to have a clear stream flowing through, Yao Guang's hot mind calmed down, she Leng Leng lowered his head and let Ludwig hold her arm, stepping back step by step.

    "Yaoguang! Su Fan!" Teacher Jin ran over, "Are you all right?!"

    Yaoguang blocked Su Fan, and they couldn't see what happened.

    Teacher Jin crouched down and found that Su Fan fainted: "This...this is...?"

    Yaoguang pursed his lips and was about to speak, but Ludwig took the lead.

    "He knocked himself on the head," Ludwig said lightly, "passed out."

    Yao Guang was taken aback and turned to him.

    "Senior?!" Yaozhu's unbelievable voice came from the left, what are you talking about? ! "

    Ludwig turned his head, and his icy gaze crossed a sharp arc in the air: "Huh? "

    Yaozhu's back was cold, and she retreated subconsciously: "I..."

    "Yaozhu," Ludwig said, "Student Su fainted, you take him to the infirmary."

    Hearing this, Yaozhu bit her lip unwillingly.

    Ludwig wanted to let her go?

    Judging from his attitude... Could he be covering up Yao Guang? !

    how is this possible? ! Yaozhu shook her head, dismissing this thought, and said again: "President, but Yaoguang she..."

    but was interrupted coldly by Ludwig: "Shut up."

    He took a step forward, if there was nothing Blocking Yaoguang behind her, staring at Yaozhu's bewildered face: "Come on."

    Yaozhu took a few steps back in disbelief.

    Ludwig is the student council president, and he is usually strict and self-disciplined. Who would question what he said? !

    Yaozhu's eyes widened, he...he really wanted to cover up Yaoguang!

    Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, Teacher Jin hurriedly said: "Okay, Luther said it right, Yaozhu, you should send Su Fan away first."

    Yaozhu could only say: "Yes."

    She left in annoyance.

    "Yaoguang..." Teacher Jin glanced at Yaoguang, who was silent for a moment, then sighed, "Forget it, don't be so impulsive next time."