Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    "!!!" Shaotu was about to cry, "What should I do?!"

    "Don't panic!" Shaobata shouted, "Let go of her first!"

    But when he said so, his voice trembled like Doing tap dancing.

    "I'm coming."

    When everyone panicked, a calm voice sounded.

    Yaoguang tore off the cat-child pendant on his body and took the corpse from Shuotu's arms.

    When she touched the corpse, she let out a "Huh?"

    Mao Zhi noticed that her expression was wrong: "What's wrong?"

    Yaoguang didn't say a word, laid the corpse flat on the ground, touched it with his hands up and down, and raised his head: "This is not a real corpse."

    Everyone: "??"

    Yaoguang suddenly Raising his hand, he hit the corpse's chest with a heavy hammer: "Bang!"

    Everyone was startled, and Shaotu said, "Yaoguang?! What are you doing..."

    "Ouch!" The female corpse on the ground suddenly screamed and jumped up like a spring.     Under the stunned expressions of everyone, she touched the position of her chest and looked at Yaoguang

    aggrieved: "Don't hit here! The chest will fall off!"

    Everyone: "?!"

Now, "What's going on?!"

    Before the female corpse spoke, Yaoguang said first: "She is a robot."

    Everyone: "What?!" The

    female corpse was shocked: "Ah? You found it?"

    Yaoguang is cool glance at her.

    "Humans are hard to disguise, your dress is too poor."

    She was uncharacteristically reticent and said seriously: "First of all, your skin is too smooth, without any wounds or pores, and then, after death, the limbs will be stiff, but because your body is covered with a simulated skin, the limbs still remain. It's very soft."

    "And the blood on your face, it's too standard, the blood should be irregular, unlike you," she said, pointing to the blood drop on the female corpse's face, "the shape is too full, you can see it at first glance. It was dripped on artificially." The

    female corpse was stunned for a while: "Wow...you know a lot!"

    Everyone: "..." Yes! Why do you know so well? !

    After recovering from the initial panic of seeing the dead corpse, everyone discovered that there were indeed many unnatural things about the female corpse: no matter what she did, her expression never changed, and she was still struggling before her death. There was an unnatural electric sound, and the limbs also seemed stiff.

    Shaobata: "Is it really a robot?"

    Hearing this, Mao Zhi dared to lean back a little.

    Shaoba frowned and asked the female corpse: "But why are you alone? Where is your master? Isn't your robot your favorite job?" The

    female corpse lifted the hair on her face and said briskly, "Yes, that's why I am here. Well."

    Everyone: "?"

    "I'm the female ghost in the haunted house," the female corpse pointed to the black room and said, "This is where I work."

    "Ah!" Shaotu remembered something and opened his eyes wide, "... It's you!" He was excited, "I remember you, you are the guide of the haunted house 'Annie Long Hair'!"