Chapter 2

Chapter two

    People around were whispering.

    "What happened just now? Rui Chi was thrown out?"

    "I read that right? That freshman actually crushed the S-class battle robot's hand?!"

    Rui Chi came back to his senses, his face twisted instantly: "… ...Do you fucking know who I am!"

    "I don't know," Yaoguang wondered, "Who are you? Are you famous?"

    Rui Chi: "..."

    At this time, the teacher who led the team called in a frenzy. Opened the crowd and ran over: "What are you doing? Private fights are prohibited among students!"

    She looked at Yaoguang: "Are you not injured?"

    Yaoguang shook his head: "No, but..." They haven't finished fighting yet.

    "Okay," the teacher rubbed his temples, "Yaoguang, I won't punish you on your first day of school today, come here, the freshmen are waiting!"

    Yaoguang wanted to say something, but turned around, It was found that Rui Chi was gone.

    The teacher urged again: "Yaoguang?"

    She had no choice but to look away and follow the teacher away.

    When the two of them walked away, Rui Chi came out quietly.

    "Damn," he murmured, "it was too dangerous just now."

    The girl looked so weak and weak that she could break his Orson's arm.

    Thinking of the scene just now, Rui Chi's face twisted for a moment.

    But... Yaozhu finally gave herself one thing, and he couldn't do it.

    Rui Chi thought about it, and his eyes suddenly lit up.

    He took out a communicator from his pocket and dialed a series of numbers: "Hello? Cousin? You also entered the First Military Academy this year, right?"

    At the same time, Yaoguang was taken with other third-class freshmen confluence.

    As soon as she appeared, she was surrounded by third-class students.

    "God, you were amazing just now!"

    "Classmate, aren't you afraid?!"

    "Cut," a cold snort stood out among the group of exclamations, "please, people with third-class stars are already discriminated against by everyone. , don't do anything for us? Do you know who the person you beat up just now?!"

    Yaoguang turned his head to the side, and a boy stood outside the crowd with his arms crossed, his face full of irritability: "That's the noble of the Imperial City!"

    " It's alright,"

    a boy beside Yaoguang pulled her sleeve and said softly, "I think you are very powerful." rabbit.

    Seeing Yaoguang looking over, he smiled: "Hello, my name is Shaotu."

    Yaoguang nodded at him: "Yaoguang."

    "Okay," the teacher clapped his hands and motioned everyone to come over, "There will be time in the future. Let's get to know each other, now everyone goes back to the dormitory, and tomorrow we have to divide classes and receive books, there are a lot of things to do, so rest early today."

    Hearing this, the boy with a sharp tone left first, and the others also went to the dormitory. , Shaotu hesitated on the spot, looked at Yaoguang: "Can I ask which department you are?" The