Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    The captain looked at Yao Guang suspiciously.

    Is this man sick? Shoot crooked and still have an unfathomable expression?

    But there was an inexplicable feeling in his heart, as if he seemed to have forgotten something, but he couldn't remember anything.

    "Captain!" His team members suddenly exclaimed excitedly, "Look, they ran away!" The

    captain regained his senses, but saw that the people from the First Army actually left the blond girl, turned around and ran away.

    He: "???" Is the

    First Military Academy so cowardly? !

    "Haha! They're scared!" He laughed loudly. "Brothers, what are you waiting for? Let me chase them all!"

    Everyone: "Yes!" It was

    a rare chance to chase after the top school, and the three teams were all excited. Incomparable, each of them ran with the wind under their feet, wishing to be the first person to harvest the head!

    But suddenly, a figure appeared on their route.

    ——Yao Guang held the huge plasma cannon and blocked it in front of everyone.

    The icy blue star eyes swept across the crowd, and said briefly: "No one is allowed to pass."

    "Who is afraid of you!" One team member said proudly, "Your teammates have left you, how long do you think you can last? Or? Hurry up and put down your weapons and beg for mercy, our captain may let you live a little longer..."

    His voice suddenly stopped in horror.

    Yaoguang raised the plasma cannon with one hand and placed it on his shoulder, the pitch-black muzzle aimed at his head.

    Team member: "!"

    Oops! If she were to launch, at such a close distance, he would surely die!

    The team members hurriedly ran to the side, but only heard a loud noise, Yaoguang fired -

    "Boom!"

    The team member's feet were weak, and he fell directly into the snow. He was so frightened that he hurriedly hugged his head. Just as he was shaking, he felt something flying over his head.

    Yaoguang missed, and the plasma cannon swept over the players' heads and shot into the distance.

    The team members were stunned for two seconds, then came to their senses and laughed proudly: "Ha! What's the matter with you? Can you hit it at such a close distance?!"

    Yao Guang pursed his lips and fixed his gaze on the direction in which the shells were leaving.

    On the other side, the captain of the three-school alliance withdrew his tentative gaze.

    It seems that he was wrong. The girl looked unfathomable at first glance, but she missed the target with two shots in a row. It seems that her real strength is like that.

    The audience outside the venue also talked a lot.

    "I saw that she looked like an old god, and I thought she was so powerful."

    "That's right, it's so embarrassing that she couldn't hit her opponent at such a close distance.

    " , pretend to force the first person."