Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    The bell rang after class, Yaoguang was sitting at the desk, packing up machinery, when a student came over.

    "Student Yaoguang," her expression was a little strange, as if she was trying to endure something. "Someone is looking for you," she paused, and said in a tone full of awe, "It's the president!

    " All the students looked over, surprised.

    Ludwig? How could he come to the first grade classroom?

    "However," a student whispered to the person next to him, "I heard that the president is very optimistic about her."

    Another person said: "So the rumor is true? Will the president invite Yao Guang to his army in the future?"

    Everyone They looked at each other and sighed in unison: "Wow!"

    No matter how good students are, they still have to sit at the grassroots level of the military after graduation. Of course, unless they are from a military family like Ludwig or Haiga—— They tend to have a military rank right from the start.

    Now Ludwig is not only a prominent family, but also his own ability is particularly outstanding, the future can be said to be bright.

    One can imagine how many people would wake up from their dreams if they could join his army.

    Everyone looked at Yao Guang with envious eyes, but the latter looked as usual and stood up: "Okay." The

    female classmate struggled for a while, but still couldn't hold back: "...Do you know what the president is looking for you for? ?"

    Yaoguang actually nodded: "Well."

    "!" The female classmate asked subconsciously, "What is it?"

    She said it, and realized that it was not right, and hurriedly added: "If you don't want to answer, don't say it."

    Yao Guang didn't care, walking towards the door, he said: "It's nothing, it should be about discussing the league school competition."

    Everyone: "?!"

    "The league school competition ?!" relation?"

    "Grass," another person said, "Didn't you say that the first-year competition is allowed this year? Shouldn't it be..." He made a swallowing gesture, "Yao Guang was selected?

    " He let out a sigh:

    "...Fuck!"

    Yaoguang walked to the door, and a black-haired boy was standing by the wall.

    Many people would lean against something when they were waiting, but Ludwig straightened his back. Even though he didn't do anything, a sharp aura like a blade came from him, and many students were watching. He, but no one dared to approach.

    When Ludwig saw Yaoguang, the sharp breath subsided a little, and he nodded to her, "Come with me."

    Yaoguang responded and followed quickly.

    She sent an email to Ludwig two days ago, and was willing to participate in the competition. Seeing that the competition will start next week, Ludwig just came to the door today.

    Although Ludwig didn't look at Yaoguang, he slowed down a little and was parallel to Yaoguang.

    He: "Now the school team's quota has been set, we will set off for the Second Military Academy in two days," he paused and explained, "This year's competition venue is set up."