Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    The entry time for the fifth batch has arrived.

    Everyone entered the simulation cabin in turn, the scene in front of them darkened for a moment, and when they opened their eyes again, they were already in a snowy field.

    "Ah!" Haijia sneezed immediately, "It's so cold!!"

    He jumped in the snow with his arms in his arms: "Damn! How can the battlefield be simulated in the snow?!"

    Although the school uniform of the First Military Academy is beautiful, it can be Not warm at all.

    While Norman took off his coat and put it on Turin, he said, "It looks like we need to find a supply point first."

    He turned and asked Ludwig, "Are we going to split into two teams now?"

    Ludwig Shaking his head: "No, go find supplies first."

    Other schools must have been caught off guard by the snowy environment like them, and they were busy looking for supplies and would not attack them.

    Everyone nodded, Ludwig looked at Turin, "Let your black panther out."

    "Don't order me."

    Turin mumbled, but he still took out a small black ball from his arms and threw it on the ground. : "Come out, Ye."

    The moment the ball hit the ground, he immediately began to deconstruct and rebuild, and after a while, a huge black panther took the place of the black ball, screaming in the sky: "Ow!"

    Ludwig Liang Liang glanced at it: "Shut up, beware of avalanches."

    There is a rolling snow mountain not far away. If A Ye makes too much noise, it will be funny to cause avalanches.

    Aye: "...!"

    Turin was unhappy: "Don't scare my mechanical beast."

    Seeing that they were about to quarrel again, Shaotu hurriedly changed the subject: "Then let me put Lobby away too."

    Luo The main attack method of the ratio is sound waves, and it is simply a time bomb when placed outside.

    Turin glanced at him and reluctantly put away his temper: "Yes, this can also save energy."

    Shaotu: "?"

    "Why don't you understand anything?" Although Turin was in a bad tone, he still explained to him in detail, "Traveling in the snow usually consumes more energy from the mechanical beast, and we don't know anything about it. You can find a supply point at any time, so you must make sure that one of the mechanical beasts in the team is available at any time."

    Shaotu suddenly realized: "So it is."

    Hai Jia rubbed his arms violently: "Then continue to move forward. Well, I'm going to die from the cold!"

    Little did they know, just as everyone was trudging through the snow, the audience outside the venue was full of anger.

    "Master President! Don't go any further!"

    "Damn it, isn't there any reconnaissance-type combat machinery among them?"

    And another wave of the audience was gloating:

    "My God, is it possible that the first military academy will be this year ? The first school to get out of the game? That's really witnessing history."

    "Quickly send them out, let the Second Military Academy win!"

    "What the hell, the final winner is of course the Third Military Academy!" The