Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Seeing Yao Guang, Ludwig was stunned for a while.

    "You..." He seemed to be full of words, hesitating to the end, but only said a short sentence, "...are you injured?"

    Yao Guang was stunned for a moment.

    "No," she said quickly, "and you know, I'm a robot." As long as it doesn't hurt the central processing unit, it doesn't matter how much the parts are damaged.

    After Yao Guang finished speaking, he stared at Ludwig closely.

    She said this on purpose, just to see Ludwig's reaction.

    Sure enough, after the initial hesitation, Ludwig's expression quickly recovered. He looked at Yaoguang with mixed emotions in his eyes: "You already know?"

    Yaoguang pursed his mouth: "Well, you He is from the same plane as me." He hesitated and pointed to General Adolf, "Is he too?"

    Hearing this, General Adolf on the side had a strange smile on his face.

    "Look, she forgot everything," he looked at Ludwig, "Luther, is it worth it?"

    Ludwig's expression didn't change, but Yaoguang noticed that his hand on his side was slightly Shake.

    Ludwig changed the subject and said to General Adolf coldly: "I have already repaired the device, Schiller, we can leave at any time."

    General Adolf raised his eyebrows: "As expected of you."

    What are they talking about?

    Yaoguang looked at the two of them hesitantly, and subconsciously took two steps towards Ludwig: "Wait..."

    "Kala-!"

    An energy gun suddenly appeared in General Adolf's hand, and he rushed towards Yao Guang raised his eyebrows: "Little girl, you can't go any further," he turned the gun and aimed at Ludwig, "Otherwise—his life would be in danger."

    Yao Guang's eyes lit up Anger: "You dare..."

    "Yao Guang," Ludwig interrupted her suddenly, "Don't be impulsive."

    Yao Guang was startled.

    "But..."

    Ludwig raised a finger to signal Yao Guang to stop, and turned his head to look at General Adolf.

    "Before I leave," he whispered, "I want to have a word with her."

    "Of course," General Adolf readily agreed, "I must also satisfy your wishes."

    "It's just..."

    He went to He took a step forward and opened his hand to Ludwig: "You must give me the device first."

    "A device? What device?" Yaoguang said, "Luther, what are you talking about?"

    But no one was there. take care of her.

    General Adolf looked at Ludwig with a smile, while the latter pursed his lips, and the light in his blue eyes flickered like a candle that was extinguished.

    Finally, he spoke, his voice hoarse.

    "Yaoguang," Ludwig whispered, "you stand there and don't move."

    "I don't want..." Yaoguang raised his head stubbornly, but found that his body seemed to be immobilized, unable to move at all!

    At the same time, an electronic voice sounded in her ears: