Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    For a moment, Yao Guang's CPU seemed to pause, but then she calmed down.

    She raised her hand to cover the wound that spanned half of her face.

    This should be drawn out by the black chapter beast.

    The wound was not deep, but the outermost layer of simulated skin was pierced, and the alloy bone inside was not damaged. As long as there was material, it could be repaired.

    Thinking about it, Yaoguang slowly released his fingers, turned his head sideways, and let his hair cover the wound.

    Her eyes stopped on the four people who were stunned in front of her.

    The point is - what to do with them?

    Needless to say, the three robots only need to hack into their black box system and modify their memory.

    But...the problem is with the tip of the rabbit.

    If her identity as a robot is reported by him, then she can no longer stay in the First Military Academy.

    Yao Guang flicked his fingers, but did not act immediately.

    Instead, Shao Rabbit opened his mouth.

    His voice was very low, and he looked at Yaoguang in surprise: "You...not a human?"

    Yaoguang was very calm: "Yes."

    Shaotu's lips wriggled, suddenly stepped forward and grabbed Yaoguang's hand.

    The moment he touched her, Yaoguang's muscles tensed reflexively - but she didn't make the next move.

    "Don't touch the wound," Shaotu said very quickly, "If the skin is involved again, it can't be stopped."

    He took out a Band-Aid from his pocket, tore off the wrapping paper, and carefully placed it on Yaoguang's face: " This way, no one will find out." The

    Band-Aid just covered the wound, blocking the underlying alloy bone.

    Yaoguang was stunned: "Aren't you going to tell me?"

    "Don't be silly," Shaotu glared at her, "Let me see if there are any injuries elsewhere."

    Yaoguang stared blankly at him to check his arm, paused for a few seconds, and then said, "You... your reaction is different from what I thought."

    Shaotu said "Huh?"

    Yaoguang said, "I thought you would be afraid of me."

    After hearing this, Shaotu raised his head and asked in surprise, "Afraid of you? Why?"

    Yaoguang pursed his lips: "Because I'm not human."

    She hesitated. After getting down, he said: "I used to shark a lot of people to do the task, so people are very afraid of me."

    Annie interrupted: "Of course, because you want to kill them."

    "No," Yaoguang shook his head, " I'm not talking about my mission objects." It's those ordinary residents.

    As the army's secret weapon, Yaoguang is forbidden to leave the army's jurisdiction, but once out of curiosity, she secretly left the barracks and ran into a nearby city.

    But she didn't expect that as soon as she appeared, she was scolded by everyone.

    "Go away!" they threw her at her, screaming loudly, "You killing machine! Don't enter our city!"