Chapter 9

Chapter nine

    On the field, Yaoguang looked at Fang Manshan and was about to attack, but saw that he suddenly changed a box of magazines.

    Yao Guang frowned.

    Why? He clearly still has bullets.

    But she couldn't bear to think too much - Fang Manshan fired several bullets in a row!

    This time, he fired eight shots, each of which was aimed at Yaoguang's vital point. She couldn't avoid such a dense attack at a short distance, and in the end, she took one hit and the bullet hit her right arm.

    For some reason, Fang Manshan showed a strange smile.

    Yaoguang didn't think too much, just raised the bow, but his right arm suddenly lost strength, and the bow fell heavily: "Dang-!"

    She was stunned, and then an electronic voice sounded in her ears:

    [Warning! Electromagnetic disorder, right arm out of control! 】

    Electromagnetic disorder? Yao Guang opened his eyes in surprise.

    what happened? She was attacked by electricity?

    She suddenly thought of something and looked at the bullet that fell on the ground.

    is it the problem?

    But Fang Manshan didn't give her time to think about it, he raised his hand, and another round of intensive attacks: "You lost!"

    But Yao Guang suddenly turned his head, his eyes bright, like a fire.

    "Wrong," she said word by word, "you are the one who lost."

    Fang Manshan was taken aback.

    In the next second, Yaoguang disappeared in place.

    Fang Manshan was startled, just about to look for Yaoguang, suddenly there was a wind blowing above her head - Yaoguang fell straight towards him, she gave up her bow and right hand, her left arm turned into a knife, and slammed into Fang Manshan's shoulder!

    "Bang!"

    Although Fang Manshan wanted to block, a huge impact force suddenly hit him. He was knocked to the ground, and there was a bone-breaking pain from his right shoulder, and he moved a little bit. No!

    He was in pain and fear, struggling to get up, but a pair of highland boots appeared in front of him.

    Yao Guang bent down, holding his gun in his hand.

    "This gun is not good," she said slowly, "it will hurt humans."

    After she finished speaking, she tightened her fingers, and the sturdy laser gun was twisted in two.

    Fang Manshan: Stunned.jpg.

    "Why..."

    He was about to speak, but he heard a sudden exclamation from the audience next door: "What's going on?!"

    Yao Guang looked over subconsciously.

    A gray-haired boy fell to the ground, his body trembling slightly like an electric shock, while Ritu stood proudly, unscathed.

    Yaoguang frowned and wanted to look again, but the referee came over: "No. 99, your game is over today, the next round of players is coming soon, please leave the ring."

    Yaoguang had no choice but to say: "Okay. "

    Wait!" Suddenly, Fang Manshan called to her, "We're not over yet... Let's compete again!"