Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    "What are you doing? Let go!"

    "Wait, which school are you from?!"

    The students of the Second Military Academy reacted and rushed up.

    But before they met Yao Guang, she had let go of her hand, took a few steps back, and dodged lightly.

    "Gaius!" A boy rushed to Gaius's side and said nervously, "Are you alright?"

    Gaius's hand was still in the same position as before, his expression was stunned, and he looked at Yaoguang blankly.

    Boy: "??"

    He was angry and panic, he turned back quickly, rushed in front of Yaoguang, and yelled at her: "What did you do to him?!"

    Yaoguang was stunned, just about to speak, but he Across a hand wrapped in black leather gloves - Ludwig stood in front of Yaoguang, separating her from the male student: "Please step back."

    His pupils were cold, and his eyes were as sharp as arrows. .

    The male student was actually timid, and subconsciously took two steps back. Ludwig took the opportunity to step forward and inserted | between the two.     "...What do you mean?" The male

    student consciously lost face, and was quite annoyed. "Your No. 1 Military Academy just allows the students to beat people?

    "

"Gaius is the chief of the Second Military Academy! He still has to participate in the competition. What if something happens before the competition? Who is in charge?!

    " The male student, "This is the level of the chief? Just being beaten by a first-year student?"

    Hearing this, the male student was stunned, and then looked at Yaoguang with suspicious eyes.

    ...she's actually a first grader? !

    "Is this classmate a freshman?"

    Before the boy asked, a voice sounded first.

    Everyone looked over, but was stunned.

    ——Gaius stood up from the ground and stared at Yao Guang with bright eyes: "Classmate, are you a freshman in the combat department?"

    Seeing him coming, Yao Guang frowned, grabbed Ludwig, and stuffed him. behind yourself.

    She happened to be holding Ludwig's hand, and her cold fingers were pressed against the soft leather gloves. The latter was stunned, paused, and quietly took off the glove of the other hand.

    "Hey," said the male student, "Gaius is talking to you!"

    His tone was harsh, Ludwig's eyes were cold, and he was about to speak, but in the next second, Gaius suddenly turned around and slapped him with a slap. On the male student's head: "How did you speak? Pay attention to your tone!" The

    boy covered his head and was stunned.

    "Gai...Gaius??"

    Gaius ignored him and turned his head to apologize to Yaoguang: "I'm sorry, they all lack discipline. If they offend you, tell me directly."

    Everyone did not expect He even apologized, and he was stunned.

    Only Turin said coolly from the side: "Your school is yours with the worst education."

    Gaius's beautiful emerald green eyes burst into flames. He glanced at Turin, but he didn't get angry, but barely suppressed his anger. , said to Yaoguang in a gentle tone: "It's our student's fault, I apologize to you for him." The