Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty

    The three were startled.

    Ludwig? Why is he here? !

    And Ludwig lowered his eyes and glanced at them lightly.

    "Capital Star prohibits unexcused travel after twelve o'clock," he said shallowly, "You have violated the curfew."

    Hearing this, the three of them exchanged glances quietly.

    I heard that the student council president is very strict and law-abiding. They managed to escape, so they won't be reported by him, right?

    But at this moment, a voice came from the intersection not far away:

    "Where did those little bastards go?!"

    "Damn, they must be students of the First Military Academy! Hurry up and chase!

    " The patrols chased after them.

    The streets at night were silent, and Ludwig naturally noticed the movement. He raised his eyebrows slightly: "Patrol?"

    Seeing this, Yao Guang frowned.

    - Ludwig cannot be allowed to report them.

    Punishment is a small thing, but if you are sentenced to drop out of school, it is a big problem.

    She made up her mind, put her hands behind her back, and silently gestured to the other two.

    Mao Zhi understood what she meant almost immediately and nodded slightly.

    Shaotu: "...?!"

    Wait! What are they going to do? !

    At this moment, Ludwig also moved.

    He glanced at the approaching patrol, and suddenly walked towards Yaoguang.

    Yao Guang didn't act rashly - she was like a cheetah lying in ambush in the grass, low to the ground, waiting for Ludwig to come within the best attack range.

    ten meters.

    five meters.

    one meter.

    Her hands stretched out slightly from the sleeves, stretched into sharp claws, her heels were raised, and her calf muscles were tense, forming a smooth arc.

    In the next second, jump up instantly!

    At the same time, Ludwig said: "The patrol is coming soon, you guys..."

    "Bang!"

    Before he could finish speaking, Yao Guang fell to the ground.

    Ludwig: "?!"

    He raised his head and just met Yao Guang who was folded on his body.

    Two people: looking at each other.jpg.

    Ludwig was silent for two seconds before completing the second half of the sentence: "...you come first."

    Yaoguang was stunned for a while, and asked, "Aren't you going to report us?"

    Ludwig paused, but looked at From left to right, he said, "...Student Yaoguang, you get up first."

    He turned his head, black hair covering most of his face, his collar was torn loose by Yaoguang, revealing a small piece of snow-white clothes, vaguely Light pink.

    Shaotu and Maozhi: "..."

    Oh my god! They see nothing!

    At this time, the patrol team was already running in their direction, and a few people did not dare to delay any longer, and hurriedly filed into the gate.