Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    [Damn, I have already taken dozens of pictures, but I still want to take them! ! ! ]

    [Woooooooooo! I really want to wear my soul to Yaoguang! 】

    【Hahahahaha! I have never seen a student council president with such a humiliating expression! 】

    Ludwig: "..."

    He took a deep breath and said, "I'm fine, please let me go."

    But Yaoguang refused to let go.

    "Really?" She looked at the tips of Ludwig's red ears in confusion, "but your heart rate is abnormal, your pupils are dilated, adrenaline is released..."

    She suddenly realized: "Are you shy?"

    Ludwig :"……"To shut up.

    "Pfft, hahaha!" Haijia laughed directly, "Luther will have today too! I like this school girl!"

    Even Turin was happy: "He deserves it!" Tian Tian pretends to be an interstellar idol The burden is not as heavy as his.

    Norman looked at the two who fell into trouble: "You two are enough."

    Haiga: "I don't! It's a rare opportunity to turn against Luther, I..."

    He suddenly shrank his neck - Ludwig Turning his head, he glanced coldly.

    Haiga: "..." Okay, he closed the microphone.

    Ludwig tried to get off Yaoguang, but the latter still dragged him.

    "Your body is not right," she said, bowing her head, "you must go to the infirmary." The

    electronic voice was frantically calling the police in her head:

    [Please note that the target's limbs are cold and the pulse pressure is low, and there is a possibility of shock! ]

    [Please note that the limbs of the target object are cold and the pulse pressure is reduced, which may cause shock! 】

    Ludwig shook his head: "...I'm fine."

    Having said that, his hands and feet were extremely cold, and the blood on his face was completely gone, he looked like a person made of white porcelain.

    Ludwig could feel Yao Guang's eyes condensed on his face, he turned his head slightly, and looked away from her.

    ……strangeness.

    Why did you suddenly relapse after taking medicine before playing today?

    Especially... He lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on Yao Guang's arm, which was next to him.

    The place she touched seemed to be burning with fire.

    Ludwig said: "Classmate, please let go."

    He gestured to push Yaoguang away, but she stopped her.

    Ludwig: "...?"

    Yaoguang thought for a while, then said: "Sorry."

    "Boom!"

    She punched Ludwig on the head, the latter maintained a stunned expression and fainted. .

    Everyone: "?!"

    "You..." Yao Zhu jumped up first, "Yao Guang! What are you doing?!"

    Yao Guang glanced at her and looked away.