Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    "Bug?" A spectator immediately said, "This is definitely a bug, right?!" There

    were 75 teams with 839 players in total. As a result, only one hour after the game started, there were 92 fewer players?

    ... Still riding a horse is all counted on the head of the First Military Academy? !

    The supporters of other schools exploded at once:

    "What are you doing?! How does the league host the game?!

    " Directly send one person to the First Military Academy?!"

    "Tell me! How much did the First Military Academy put in?!"

    "Everything is quiet." The commentator suddenly said.

    His tone was calm, but there was an irresistible aura underneath, and the originally noisy arena could not help but be quiet.

    "It's impossible for the alliance to vote," the commentator said calmly, "92 points are actually earned by the First Military Academy."

    One person was unconvinced: "Don't treat us as blind, they will eliminate those three teams, and the rest Where did the more than 60 points come from?"

    He said in a mocking tone: "It's impossible for Xue Beng to roll them up for them, right?"

    Explainer: "That's it."

    The man couldn't help but stunned: "...what?"

    "See for yourself," the commentator pointed to the big screen, "this avalanche has spread to a very wide range. In addition to the launch site where the First Military Academy is located, it has also spread to the other two launch sites."

    "You can see the elimination list for yourself. ," he said, "in the 3-5 minutes just now, most of the players who were eliminated were from those two regions."     He

    paused and asked, "What does this mean?"

Look, be silent.

    In other words, the extra 60 points of the First Military Academy should have come from the other two regional players who were involved in the avalanche.

    It's not that the system has miscalculated, or that the alliance has voted.

    "...But," one person murmured, "it was clearly an accident caused by avalanches, so why

    should it be counted on the First Military Academy?" to earn points.

    The commentary seemed to read what he was thinking, and sneered.

    "Of course, other schools can use this method, but—" he emphasized, "if they dare."

    Although creating an avalanche is quick to score, it also comes with great risks.

    If the first military academy did not retreat in time, all of them would have to be buried with them.

    Even if the general troops are withdrawn, those who remain will face the danger of death.

    Just like they just now, didn't they think Yaoguang and Ludwig couldn't escape?

    "The whole team must have a high degree of consensus, and also need to have a strong and calm operator," the commentator said. "Otherwise, let alone scoring points, the first step in creating an avalanche will fail."

    He said The words made sense, and the audience fell silent.

    The narrator sighed.

    After all, they are still yellow-haired children who have never been on the battlefield. If they want to become independent warriors, they still have a long way to go.