Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    In the evening, Yaoguang was pulled by several girls to the bedroom where the party was held.

    There were already more than a dozen students with third-class stars, and I don’t know where they got the decorations. There were colorful ribbons hanging on the walls, and fluorescent balls strung with ropes. There were still floating on the ceiling. Several 3d characters: "Celebration Party".

    "This is for you!" A girl stuffed a colorful hat into Yaoguang's hand, "Put it on!"

    Yaoguang looked at the long hat barrel and pondered for a few seconds, then put his hand in.

    Girl: "?"

    She hurriedly pulled Yaoguang's hand out and put it on for her: "It's on the head!" She was a little surprised, "Have you not seen it before?"

    Yaoguang nodded.

    She stayed in the army, and the soldiers never partyed and didn't wear these top hats.

    Hearing this, the lively atmosphere suddenly stopped, everyone looked at each other and fell silent.

    Although everyone is a third-class star, but this kind of hat is a few dollars a stack, and it is still affordable if you want to buy it.

    ——But I never thought that Yaoguang had never even seen him.

    "Woooooooo!" A girl suddenly cried, "Yaoguang, what kind of life did you live before!"

    She choked and stuffed a hat into Yaoguang's hand: "I'll give you mine!"

    "I I'll give you the one too!"

    "What's the use of the hat? Yaoguang! I'll give you the chocolates I treasure!"

    "Get out of the way, my chocolates are boozy!

    " Things, after a while, she was overwhelmed by everyone's small gifts.

    Yaoguang stared blankly at Shaotu: "They..."

    Shaotu smiled: "It seems that everyone likes you very much."

    Like? Yao Guang was stunned.

    As if someone... had said that to her before.

    "Yao Guang," the man whispered, "Everyone likes you very much, so please, hurry up..." The

    voice stopped abruptly.

    Yao Guang's body swayed as if he had suffered some kind of heavy damage.

    "Yaoguang?!" Shaotu was shocked, "What's wrong with you?"

    Yaoguang raised her head, her face was pale, her pupils were beating erratically, but she shook her head: "I'm fine."

    Shaotu worried: "Really? Your face doesn't look very good."

    Yao Guang turned his head and suddenly pointed at a cup: "What is this?" The

    cup was filled with some white liquid, exuding a slightly sweet fragrance.

    Shaotu: "It's sweet wine."

    "Actually, the school prohibits students from bringing wine in, but we went to the kitchen to ask for some cooking wine, separated the alcohol, mixed sugar and milk into it, and it's sweet wine."

    He rushed to Yaoguang Blinking: "This is the exclusive method for third-class stars."

    Yaoguang nodded, "Oh."