Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    "Captain?!" Yaoguang was startled, "What are you doing?!"

    Afraid that Ludwig wouldn't understand, she patiently explained: "You see, I'm not human, you don't use it to save me... " ...Shut up," Ludwig was holding a small knife and was     slashing

    the vines from her body, "I don't need to listen to these words!"

Blinking his eyes strangely, he closed his mouth: "...Okay."

    Ludwig continued to chop off the vines, but those things continued to climb Yaoguang's body like weeds that were constantly reborn, not only that, but also gradually moved towards the road Dewish's body spread.

    Yao Guang's eyes flickered.

    If this continues, I am afraid that Ludwig will also be involved.

    "Captain," she said, "you go."

    Ludwig's fingers paused, but he ignored her and continued to chop down the vines with force.

    Yaoguang pursed his lips and said, "I can't let you die to save me..."

    "No?" Ludwig suddenly stopped, "No what?"

    His eyes seemed to be burning with a cold gray flame.

    Yao Guang couldn't help but be stunned.

    "Can't let me die?" He fixedly looked at Yao Guang, "What about you?"

    She...

    Yao Guang blinked and said, "But... I'm a robot." For some reason, he was

    thinking to Ludwig . When the word came out, it was far less easy than when he confessed to Shaotu, but Yaoguang took a deep breath and continued: "I have to protect you."

    Although this is the protective mechanism in Yaoguang's body, but Inexplicably, she felt that there were still some reasons why she had to protect him.

    Ludwig's slender eyebrows furrowed.

    "Is that so?" He whispered, "But I also have to protect you."

    Hearing this, Yao Guang raised his eyebrows in surprise, but heard him say the second half: "...because you are my team member. ."

    He tilted his head, his exposed earlobes a pale pink.

    Yao Guang blinked.

    It always feels like... the second half of the sentence seems to be added on a temporary basis.

    "But what are you going to do?" she asked. "They're targeting me, and they won't let me go."

    She was more and more sure of this as the vines pulled her down.

    Hearing this, Ludwig's lips pursed into a sharp straight line.

    "It's okay," he said softly, "Leave it to me."

    Yao Guang was slightly startled.

    In the next moment, Ludwig suddenly pulled out his sniper rifle and shot at the entwined vines under the two of them: "Bang!"

    His attack point was very close to the two, and the spark reflected from the ammunition instantly shot towards them It splashed in the direction of Yao Guang, but before touching Yao Guang, a pair of arms gently embraced her.

    ——Ludwig stood in front of her, and the sparks splashed on him, but he didn't touch Yao Guang at all.

    Yaoguang watched his movements in astonishment, while Ludwig tightened his arms and hugged her tightly.