Chapter 4

Chapter Four

    The boy was shocked.

    He actually... was defeated by this third-class star in thirty seconds? !

    There were faint gazes from other students around, and the boy's face almost burned, and he hurriedly said: "No! The game just now doesn't count! I... I'm not ready!"

    Yaoguang didn't mind: "Then come again. Bureau."

    Her calm attitude seemed to irritate the boy, he said bitterly: "Okay, wait for me!" How

    dare a poor third-class star look down on him?

    ——He must show her how powerful he is!

    The two let the robot return to its place again. This time, the boy preempted the attack. Before Yaoguang's robot could stand firm, he had already ordered his robot to rush out!

    "Bang!"

    Yaoguang's robot couldn't avoid it and was hit hard. Before adjusting his posture, his arms were already grasped by the opponent!

    It struggled, trying to break free from the other.

    It's a pity that the robotic arm assembled with S-class parts is so easy to shake? The more Yaoguang's robot struggled, the more it couldn't break free. The parts on its body even made a "click" sound, and it was shaky.

    Shaotu was also watching the battle and shouted anxiously: "Yaoguang!"

    Yaoguang's lips pursed into a line, and there was a silent light in his eyes.

    Seeing this, the boy couldn't help but let out a laugh.

    Deserved! Is there nothing you can do now?

    He rolled his eyes, a hint of gloom on his face.

    It would be too cheap for her if she just won this round. Dare to make him embarrassed in public - he will definitely pay back double!

    Having made up his mind, the boy said sharply, "Strength!" The

    robot received the order and tore the Yaoguang robot's body even harder.

    "!" Shaotu realized something, and hurriedly shouted, "Stop!"

    If it is pulled further, Yaoguang's robot will be torn in half!

    Their class will be counted into their usual grades. If Yaoguang's robot is scrapped, then her class will be zero points!

    "Classmate!" Shaotu snapped, "Hurry up! Otherwise, I will tell the teacher that you maliciously destroyed the machine!" The

    boy gave him a funny look.

    "What's wrong? Why can't I understand what you're talking about?" He hummed, "It's just a friendly competition, it's normal to have a little scratch, and she herself agreed to the competition."

    Shaotu: "You ...!"

    Yaoguang pulled him behind him: "It's okay," she said lightly, "I won't lose."

    Shaotu was startled: "Yaoguang...?"

    Boy: "...You are quite confident, Okay, then I won't be merciful!" He looked at the robot viciously, "Go!"

    Hearing that, the robot exerted force, only to hear a "crack!", Yaoguang robot's right arm snapped off!

    Shaotu: "!"

    He was about to rush up immediately, but was held down by Yaoguang.

    She looked calm and said lightly, "It's okay."