Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    "Look!" Long Tao said loudly, "I'm right! She's amazing!"

    Several roommates looked at each other.

    "The skill is quite good," one person commented in a fair way, "It's rare to see a combat system that can use the three-section stick so well."

    He changed the subject: "But... She is good at cold weapons, if this encounters heat Weapons, don't you just get out of the game?"

    Long Tao's expression froze.

    "Yaoguang has already scored four points!" He poked the scoreboard hard, with a posture that almost pierced the screen, "See? She's third now!"

    "Hey, look!" A roommate suddenly said, "Is there anyone under that tree?"

    Everyone was stunned and looked over.

    In the bushes more than ten meters away from Yaoguang, a dark shadow could be seen passing silently.

    "Grass!" Long Tao was startled, "An assassin again?!"

    "...No," a roommate frowned, "It feels more like..."

    Before he finished speaking, the shadow suddenly jumped out of the bushes, heading towards Yao. When the light went away, Yaoguang just looked up when a gust of wind blew past, and the three number plates in her hand disappeared instantly.

    Everyone: "!"

    "Fuck!" Long Tao jumped up, "thief!"

    "Be quiet, you," his roommate grabbed him, "I've watched so many games, isn't this a very common thing? !" The

    competition entry does not stipulate how players can obtain number cards, so some players want to take advantage of other players' numbers and steal other players' numbers.

    Yao Guang stared at the empty hand for a few seconds, then raised his head.

    Seeing that she was not moving, a roommate asked curiously, "Why doesn't she chase?"

    "Can't catch up," said another roommate, "The thief ran away long ago."

    He must have stepped on here earlier, and as soon as he succeeded, he immediately withdrew. In the short dozens of seconds they spoke, the camera satellites could no longer capture the figure of the thief.

    "You're a treasure player, aren't you good enough," the roommates said to Long Tao, "She only reacted when everyone ran away."

    Long Tao stammered his neck: "What does it matter! She'll just play a few more cards. That's ok !"

    Seeing that he was obsessed, the roommates shook their heads and returned to their seats to watch the game.

    cut! Long Tao twisted his body angrily, they didn't understand at all!

    "Hey, Long Tao," a hand suddenly put on him, "What is the number of this player's live broadcast room?"

    Long Tao was stunned and turned his head.

    It turns out that another roommate didn't leave.

    The roommate said: "Hey, Miss Sister is very good-looking, and her strength is also good, I want to see it."

    Long Tao hesitated: "Are you sure? What about your original live broadcast room?"

    "Hey," the roommate waved He waved his hand, "That man can't do it, he's still a lunatic. I watched him for a few hours, and he was still spinning in the same place!"